More Kiffin BS

RunGopherRun

Reaction score
I know, I know, we all hate Lane Kiffin and think that he is as slimy and undignified as they come in college athletics. He was recently interviewed by Brian Kenny on SportsCenter about the sanctions, blah, blah, blah. Here's a link to a podcast from Kenny's radio show of the interview. I honestly haven't listened to more than the first 2 minutes of it because I nearly threw up in my mouth around that point.

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac10/post/_/id/11286/podcast-usc-coach-lane-kiffin

I'll take a guy like Brew over a Kiffin any day of the week and twice on Sunday. What a sleaze.

One thing he is very good at is speaking. Regardless of what he does behind the scenes, he says all the right things and comes off as a good guy.

RGR: you can be glad you turned it off...he was asked how he keeps getting these great jobs. He got the chance to talk about himself some more with that.

An old Herman cartoon comes to mind every time Kiffin makes the news. It show a psychiatrist with a patient on the couch, written on the note pad is "Just Plain Nuts!!!", I think it applies.

As Minnesotans, we are usually proud to say that a man or woman that hits the big-time is "one of us." I don't know if there are many nationally known figures out there that we might try to deny was "one of us." The less play that inside story of "Minnesota kid coming home" gets on ESPN come September, the better.

I found a copy of the cartoon

Attachments

• JustPlainNuts.jpg
    JustPlainNuts.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 23

Top Bottom