More B1G Gametimes Announced

Do you have to subscribe to watch games on peacock?

Yep. $5.99 a month. Used to be free with Xfinity but not anymore.
That sucks. Although I’m assuming you can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time, like most streaming services? Where it sucks is with bars and casual fans where these peacock games will be a challenge to see.

Find someone to share a login with while you still can...Now that Netflix and Disney are cracking down on it it's only a matter of time until they all don't allow password sharing outside the household.

That sucks. Although I’m assuming you can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time, like most streaming services? Where it sucks is with bars and casual fans where these peacock games will be a challenge to see.
Apparently if you have a gigabit plan, you still get it for free for 2 years. There's also a discounted rate for 2.99 for 12 months.

I hate to spend $ for that crappy APP but I will sign up on Roku and drop it ASAP.

Yep. $5.99 a month. Used to be free with Xfinity but not anymore.
If you look hard enough if you can get the annual plan for $20 most of the time.

This promo code was supposed to last till september 1 when I used it in early july.

N2TEWDZZ

Less than $2/month for B1G football and basketball is a no brainer IMO. Moreso if you want to watch EPL.

Yes you can. I’m a big LPGA fan, and a couple months ago one of their events was only on the $5.99 Peacock plan. One benefit was all the Yellowstone seasons was available to binge. I knocked out all those seasons during my month. I was one of the few people who hadn’t watched it.

The free version of the app allows you to watch some programming. I use it to watch The Dan Patrick Show.

Last edited:

Geez yes. $72 a year is absolutely outrageous.

Top Bottom