Moniker challenge!

>>...those posters whose monikers put them in a sea of oblivion.<<

Isn't that the idea?

To set the record straight...

GL, I know you've said you have no tots, but out of curiosity do you have any tats? I envision you as the butterfly on the ankle kind of gal.
CRG: Sorry, I'm not a tat girl in anyway, shape or form. I think they're gross...and on top of it, I have a very low pain threshold. My Mom had to bribe me to get my ears pierced with a Barbie when I was little. I don't think I would have taken that bribe if I knew how much it would hurt!

Actually, I think she has the tramp stamp tattoo of Joel Maturi.
GG: Just because you have one, doesn't mean I do too!
Sorry Dr. Don, unless your last name is Izzo or Self, I'm not sure you have much of a chance.

JJMD - you know me so well ;)

GopherHole community: "Dr.Don is the reason we use monikers in the first place."

SGL - That is hilarious! Although Dr. Don seems like a good guy - good poster, and a donor of GopherHole. I was cracking up when Moonlight called me last night to tell me about this thread - she stated with a "this is not what I intended when I started this thread."

Honestly - who doesn't love Tatar Tots, right, Dr. Don?

Moonlight,

To shed some light on my name: Long time reader of Gopherhole and lifetime Gophers fan (first game ever I saw Voshon led us to a victory of the Fab 5 as freshman) but I only recently started posting because I had to relocate (moved away from MSP) for work and found myself with a lot more time on my hands not knowing many people. I happen to move to a city with another UofM school and constantly have to tell people that I am a fan of the real UofM (obviously meaning Minnesota. Hence the UofM Fan moniker.

Hope that helps and takes peoples minds off of seeing GL topless.

don't do it gopherlady

you guys are terrible. don't do it gopherlady, don't do it. they won't respect you if you do.

Everyone loves GL's tator tots...and Moonlight says,

(Dr. Don: While I may appreciate your enthusiasm, you have missed the point of the challenge - GL doesn't need to do anything to make herself more memorable. And - now neither do you, altho we might wish for amnesia...)

Amnesia??? I forgot what this thread is all about!!!

For me, it's not really the name that distinguishes someone on this board, but the quality of the content they deliver. I know when certain people start threads they will provide quality insight or important information. I also know some posters don't provide any insight and pretty much just ignore/skim their posts.

UofM fan - Glad to have you here posting. Its always good to have people with history and perspective contributing. Which M are in? Michigan? Maryland? Missouri? UMass is out...

Madman, yes, this has always been true.
But there are so many similar names that I am wasting time, madman!

Lady,

>>...to get my ears pierced with a Barbie when I was little.<<

That's a lot of plastic to stuff through a child's ear lobe. Sounds like abuse to me.

Top Bottom