Mohamed Ibrahim

SonoranGopher1

Reaction score
I don’t feel like Mo is getting the props he deserves. We should be thanking Jesus that he is a Gopher. He could have easily transferred after his stellar Redshirt Freshman year and then being the backup to Rodney Smith. This man is a beast and this type of talent is 1 in a million. To the best RB in Gophers history, cheers!

I don’t feel like Mo is getting the props he deserves. We should be thanking Jesus that he is a Gopher. He could have easily transferred after his stellar Redshirt Freshman year and then being the backup to Rodney Smith. This man is a beast and this type of talent is 1 in a million. To the best RB in Gophers history, cheers!

He's the main topic in nearly half of every thread on this board, he's the topic of about half of GopherHole's tweets, he dominates every Gopher broadcast, he gets at least half of our offensive snaps, he's likely a finalist for Doak Walker award, he's a shoe-in for All Big Ten and potentially an All-American team, he'll be a lock for the M Club HOF and will be regarded as one of the best 2-3 RBs in Gopher history.

What more props should we be giving?

Go Gophers!!

I think you mean "Allah." 🤜🤛

He's the main topic in nearly half of every thread on this board, he's the topic of about half of GopherHole's tweets, he dominates every Gopher broadcast, he gets at least half of our offensive snaps, he's likely a finalist for Doak Walker award, he's a shoe-in for All Big Ten and potentially an All-American team, he'll be a lock for the M Club HOF and will be regarded as one of the best 2-3 RBs in Gopher history.

Go Gophers!!

Regardless....Mo deserves a thread of his own. It's not often that we have a single player that sways the outcome of a game. Mo is special and deserves recognition.

Mo is just so good.

Dude gets caught in the backfield sometimes and still comes up with a 4 yard gain.

His vision is unreal, his power down low is BRUTAL. I swear he's hurt like a dozen linebackers this year...

Every time Mo runs this year, he is pushing though the hurt. Limping most of the time, I would take Mo’s 75% over any other back this year

Well, they put a cartoon of him on the front page of Charlie Hebdo, but that didn’t turn out well.

Let’s keep it on the DL

Mo tied the single season rushing TD record at 18 today right?
I believe tied with Corum right now, and I believe they are both tied at the top of all of NCAA for rushing TDs this season. They both passed Abanikanda from Pitt who had a lead, but only 1 today to get to 17 on the season.

I really think/hope/🙏 he has good success at the next level. I think he can be a featured back/ starter in The League, will be a steal in the draft and be very productive for several years, hopefully past his rookie deal. Bet against a man like that at your own peril.

Hats off to Thee Forever Mr. Mo.

Regardless....Mo deserves a thread of his own. It's not often that we have a single player that sways the outcome of a game. Mo is special and deserves recognition.
You’re joking about him needing his own thread. Right? There are 40 of them.

It’s OP like this that make you weep. Makes you wonder if they follow Gopher football.

Go Gophers!!

University of Mo!

I believe tied with Corum right now, and I believe they are both tied at the top of all of NCAA for rushing TDs this season. They both passed Abanikanda from Pitt who had a lead, but only 1 today to get to 17 on the season.
I meant for the Gophers single season rushing TD record. Think the record is 18

Ryan Burns used to tell us Mo was not a very good running back.

I meant for the Gophers single season rushing TD record. Think the record is 18

Mo's remarkable recovery from that injury equals his performances on the field. His loyalty to the team is another high mark: a great athlete and a great guy.
Seriously I recall talk on this forum that you just don’t come back the same after an ink like that… guess you do.

Seriously I recall talk on this forum that you just don’t come back the same after an ink like that… guess you do.

Think that was probably pretty true once upon a time. Of course....it's really a case by case basis. Medical procedures have improved SO much over the past ten to fifteen years. Similar thing with the Tommy John surgery. Didn't that used to be a death warrant for pitchers not too long ago? Now many of them get the surgery without delay....and even come back better sometimes.

Some of us made the ignorant assumption that Mo was like other people. He isn't. No one (including James Robinson) has come back better from this injury than Mo. I'm ecstatic I was wrong.

Mo is #1 in the NCAA, not just the B10 in rushing TDs.
Mo is #5 in the NCAA in total rushing yards.

Top Bottom