Mo is coming back!

yay-yes.gif

Mo, Bucko and Ky in the backfield together.....shades of the Maroney, Barber, Russell days....Let's go baby!

Best part of all is that with the young guys there won't be any pressure on Mo to rush back into action. Can work him back in slowly over the course of the season.

Mo, Bucko and Ky in the backfield together.....shades of the Maroney, Barber, Russell days....Let's go baby!

Best part of all is that with the young guys there won't be any pressure on Mo to rush back into action. Can work him back in slowly over the course of the season.
Oh man, that's a good one hahaha. In all seriousness, we're need to ride him for 30+ carries a game, right coach? Right?

If he can come back to be 80% of the player he was, he’ll be a great running back to have on the team. No matter how he plays though, super pumped to have him back in the locker room and as a leader for the young guys for one more year

Please God heal his leg fully.

Losing two out of three...two players in the transfer portal...Martinez out for Nebraska...but FINALLY we get some good news! Thank you, Mo!

yes-celebration.gif
I love that he 100% set that video up like he was leaving. If the title of the thread hadn't spoiled it already I would have assumed he was gone based on the first portion of the video.

This is great news. We might have the best running back room in all of college football next year with Mo, Ky, and Bucko. Trey is a wildcard as well but a question mark at this time. This will definitely lessen the burden if we have a new starting quarterback next year as well. Welcome back Mo!

ummm yeah...after this season I will take as crowded of a RB room as possible.
Right, it is a usual thing to have three RB's go down with season-ending injuries. We should plan for that.

Not to mention that scholarship limits are coming back down to normal next year.

wow...wishing him the best with this! Such a great young man.

pump about this

Right, it is a usual thing to have three RB's go down with season-ending injuries. We should plan for that.

Not to mention that scholarship limits are coming back down to normal next year.
Obviously joking around some but that said there are a number of teams (Wisconsin included) that have had to go fairly deep into the RB pool this season. So yeah, being deep at the RB position is not a bad thing.

We have Zach Evans coming in next year, ala Irving.

Badass. Going to have several top notch running backs being filtered in throughout the game. Lots of fresh legs.

I disagree with that. Thomas will get plenty of carries with Mo, next year.

Irving will redshirt, since he missed that chance this year. That's just fine.

I see some jet sweep action for Irving in the future with our 3 headed monster approach. Williams and Potts are gravy.

Top Bottom