MN HS wheelchair hoopsters to sign with Arizona, Missouri

BleedGopher

Reaction score
The STrib had a cool story a couple of weeks ago how a local Minnesota HS wheelchair basketball team was one of the best teams in the nation and a short follow up today that a couple of their kids are signing national letters of intent to schools like Arizona (for rugby, actually) and Missouri (for hoops).

I claim complete ignorance at how big the collegiate wheelchair basketball playing field is, but this is a cool story regardless, and props to the STrib for initially covering it:

http://www.startribune.com/local/42384542.html?elr=KArksUUUycaEacyU

And on a slightly different note, for anyone that hasn't seen the documentary "Murder Ball" I highly recommend it. What a tough and intense game!

Go Gophers!!

One of my sets of aunts and uncles are also Connor's aunt and uncle but on the otherside. Needless to say they are very proud of him. Jokingly they refer to him as there red-headed son. I met Connor a few times and is a very nice kid.

I am ashamed to admit I knew nothing about The HS wheel chair team Congradulations to all of them. I guess it's time to broaden my horizons a little.

Top Bottom