MN Day on BTN Sunday

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
Looks like there's reports from camp plus some game replays if you're itching for football! I doubt there are 3 hours of Live reports but that is what the guide states currently

10am 2019 vs Penn State
11am 2022 @ Nebraska
12pm Training Camp Live
1pm 2022 @ Michigan State
2pm Training Camp Live
3pm 2022 vs Northwestern
4pm Training Camp Live
5pm 2022 @ wisconsin
7pm 2011 vs Iowa
9pm 2013 vs Nebraska
10pm 2000 @ Ohio State

Monday
12am 2005 @ Michigan
6am 2021 vs wisconsin

Looks like there's reports from camp plus some game replays if you're itching for football! I doubt there are 3 hours of Live reports but that is what the guide states currently

10am 2019 vs Penn State
11am 2022 @ Nebraska
12pm Training Camp Live
1pm 2022 @ Michigan State
2pm Training Camp Live
3pm 2022 vs Northwestern
4pm Training Camp Live
5pm 2022 @ wisconsin
7pm 2011 vs Iowa
9pm 2013 vs Nebraska
10pm 2000 @ Ohio State

Monday
12am 2005 @ Michigan
6am 2021 vs wisconsin
Love this and will def tune in, but what's up with some of these games? How about 2018 Wisconsin, 2021 Wisconsin, Outback vs. Auburn, etc?

Not for nothing, I saw the BTN crew on n the sidelines at the open practice tonight. Wonder if they will report on what they observed.

Not for nothing, I saw the BTN crew on n the sidelines at the open practice tonight. Wonder if they will report on what they observed.
Yeah, I think that's the plan with today's schedule. For a minute I was thinking "Who is that tan old guy on the field wearing flip flops?"

"9 wins, 9 wins...that's almost 10 wins"
"we're preparing for ghosts"
"most transparent program in the country...anybody can come watch what we do"
PJ's BTN quotes

Last edited:

BTN: Biggest question mark on team is the offensive line. 21 candidates but only return 2 starters.
Is it a problem?

It was alright. You can tell the messaging to the players and the staff was not to say ANYTHING. Rossi's interview was somewhat interesting.

Lindenberg is either not used to doing media yet or a couple talking points were drilled into his head by the SID staff. I think he repeated "growing every day" and "I'm excited" 5-6 times each in his few minutes talking. He also said a bunch of other very basic cliches. I hope his media appearances during the season are a bit better.

Unlike previous years of the BTN Training Camp show when they would actually show some live plays or action while talking from the sidelines, I don't think they really showed any real action from yesterday's practice. They basically showed low-angle shots of the players they were talking about and some extremely quick glimpses of some of them in some mundane drills, but they didn't even have any segments with Howard and Dinardo from the sidelines. All the interviews and segments were done from in the locker room.

I guess the secrecy/paranoia is in full effect this year as I read on another board that after Athan had completed a pass over the middle during yesterday's practice, PJ blew the whistle and yelled at Athan "We aren't showing BTN our bleeping offense!"

Oh well, it is what it is. If Coach feels like this is the way it has to be with a much tougher opening schedule this season, so be it (but they better win early and show some good stuff with the offense).

Top Bottom