MN Daily: Tubby reflecting on what went wrong for the Gophers

I'm surprised he didn't mention the fact that he is the laziest recruiter in the Big Ten

I'm surprised he didn't mention the fact that he is the laziest recruiter in the Big Ten

If he nets two 4 star prospects when being lazy, then wow, what could he do if he actually put some effort into it lol.

This is the worst season he's ever had. Every time he's stuck to his plan, it's pretty much worked to SOME degree. This is the first absolute failure of a season I think he's ever had. It'll be very interesting to see how he reacts to it, whether he makes some changes to his coaching, etc..

If he nets two 4 star prospects when being lazy, then wow, what could he do if he actually put some effort into it lol.

This is the worst season he's ever had. Every time he's stuck to his plan, it's pretty much worked to SOME degree. This is the first absolute failure of a season I think he's ever had. It'll be very interesting to see how he reacts to it, whether he makes some changes to his coaching, etc..

1993 (15-14 at Tulsa) was his worst season. This year is pretty close to that.

1993 (15-14 at Tulsa) was his worst season. This year is pretty close to that.

Well yeah, but I'm taking expectations and all that into account. And he's definitely never had a 1-10 stretch to end a season lol.

Does anyone know if they are still looking at any other juco pgs, in case welch doesn't sign.

Like mother like son.Don't know about lazy but his recruiting is hard to figure.No back up plans ,like with Corey Joseph.Seems to offer kids like Moats or Estan Tyler one day and pulls offer the next.Gets in on guys too late like the Koenig kid from La Crosse.May waste his time on Harrision Barnes types.And seems to be obsessed with bigs when the game has turned into being all about guards.

Top Bottom