MN Daily: Nate Tow-Arnett accused in assault of female student

im really getting sick of this...I think public stoning is the only way. I guess white is accused of stealing a lap top on campus now too.

Players can't manage to follow rules on the field, not sure why anyone expects them to follow rules off the field.

Funny how Doogie wants to be all cautious about this incident...he sure hasn't shown the same restraint in the past.

I always presume innocence before guilt ... Whaley pleaded guilty, remember ... by the way, CH 9 (Tom Lyden) will lead the 10 p.m. news w/ the Tow-Arnett story ... not sure if he has anything new or not.

i too found that bit of hypocrisy on doogie's part to be funny. also found it "interesting" that the mpls star tribune was all over getting a story out before deadline lastnight about royce white potentially being a person of interest in an alleged dorm incident, but they have yet to write anything about this. meanwhile, the st. paul pioneer press has published an article on this and included comments from the accuser (neena kurian). from her comments it sounds like she is either a prior (guessing it it is now prior as opposed to current!) friend or acquaintance of nate tow-arnett and/or his girlfriend.

Bronko -- GH thanks you (hope you take advantage of our ad buyers) for all your participation on this board.

I always presume innocence before guilt ... Whaley pleaded guilty, remember ... by the way, CH 9 (Tom Lyden) will lead the 10 p.m. news w/ the Tow-Arnett story ... not sure if he has anything new or not.

guessing he doesn't.

Top Bottom