MN Daily: Interesting read of Gopher marketing

Two Points:

1) The Gophers never had a 35-7 lead against Michigan in 2003

2) If Athletic Directors from D-I teams located in NFL markets across the country are willing to attend a summit discussing how to best market a team competing with an NFL franchise, why is it that some on thie board still refuse to admit that the Vikings presence negatively affects the Gophers?

Per your title “MN Daily: Interesting read of Gopher marketing.” FYI Minnesota Daily does not equal The Daily Gopher. If I didn't know better Bayfield I would say that you had dyslexia. This error is not a problem at all but since you don't make very many mistakes I had to go for it.

Lets just say it was one my many "daily" errors.

One of my favorite sayings is that "I'm perfect but getting better!" At making errors, that is.

Two Points:

1) The Gophers never had a 35-7 lead against Michigan in 2003

2) If Athletic Directors from D-I teams located in NFL markets across the country are willing to attend a summit discussing how to best market a team competing with an NFL franchise, why is it that some on thie board still refuse to admit that the Vikings presence negatively affects the Gophers?

I don't dispute that the Vikings effect the Gophers marketing strategy. I dispute that they lead to any change in the W/L column.

Top Bottom