MN Daily: Five Favorites: UMN basketball player Parker Fox shares his favs (favorite local restaurant, favorite bathroom on campus)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Daily:

1. Favorite song?
“‘Jimmy Cooks’ by Drake. He is my favorite artist because he has songs for all different types of moods. The song has a feature with 21 Savage, who is also one of my favorite rappers.”

2. Favorite local restaurant?
“Crisp and Green. I like to make my own bowl, but I also love the açaí bowls that they have now. It is conveniently located in Dinkytown, and I am able to stop there quickly for lunch a lot.”

3. Favorite movie?
“‘Stand by Me’ is my favorite and has been for a while. It’s a feel-good movie that always puts me in good spirits.”

4. Favorite social media platform?
“Instagram or TikTok. I love Instagram because I have had it for the longest, and I love following my friends and interacting with them through the platform. I’ve enjoyed TikTok recently because it’s new and fun and I am able to make videos without it being too serious and have fun with it.”

5. Favorite bathroom on campus?
“Locker room bathroom because it’s where I spend the most time and where we as a team are because of practice.”

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom