mjnnesota football program

ruralgopher just messing with you YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW POSTERS WHO HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR HAVE A GOOD YEAR AND GO GOPHERS

sChNoODlEr i was deeply hurt by your last post. oh igotta go the gophers are coming on ihope one day i cAn waste enough of my life to have 5893 posts just like you

Mg GoPhEr thanks for that little bit of welcome . I remember Minnesota was a cold place when i lived out side of fergus falls for 35 years but untill your message i thought Minnesota had become just a place of assholes.

ignore button activated.....much easier with people like this....stop giving him attention and he fades away into the abyss.....

gopherguy05 so j u d g e m e n t al are you a tree hugging liberal JUST WONDERING

Tuber your just another IDIOT ! After 2 more yrs. come back and then we'll see if TB has done the job or not. Tuberville is not an upgrade. We have a coach and if we'd fire him now with no time to finish his building, nobody else with any background, including Tuberville would come.

This entire thread can be summed up in three letters: WTF????

I think I can put an end to this very intelligent debate. Tuberville was just hired by Texas Tech.

this is a funny one, let's keep it going...

I personally love the lower case "j" in "Mjnnesota".

That takes talent.

IAM A ARDENT GOLDEN GOPHER FAN.I JUST CANT FIGUIRE OUT WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE A PATH OF SELF-DESTRUCTION IN REGARDS TO THE GOLDEN GOPHER FOOTBALL PROGRAM. WE MUST ASK OURSELVES.DO WE BELIEVE OUR PROGRAM DESERVES A TOP LEVEL COACH ? IF YES CAN WE FISCALLY SUPPORT A TOP LEVEL COACH ?IF YES WHY ARE WE WAITING ?TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY WE CANT.WHY CAN WE AFFORD TUBBY?
WHY DID WE BUILD ANEW STADIUM IF WE WERE JUST GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE AVERAGE?AT THIS POINT I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE SAYING OH JUST ANOTHER BREWSTER HATER.NO THIS IS NOT TRUE. HE IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE RECRUITER WITH ALESS THAN AVERAGE RECORD.THE NEXT OPTION WOULD BE OH JUST ANOTHER MATURI HATER. NO ANY MAN THAT COULD BRING US TUBBY IS OK IN MY BOOK. WHEN I HEAR HIM SPEAK I CAN SEE HIS LOVE FOR HIS UNIVERSITY. I SAY LETS GO GET A BIG TIME COACH. LETS GO GET TOMMY TUBERVILLE.FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY HE WOULD NEVER COME.I SAY I GUESS IHAVE A HIGHER VALUE THAN YOU PLACED ON OUR UNIVERSITY .WE DESERVE THE BEST BECAUSE WE ARE THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA. GO GOPHERS.

you see more passion about the u of mn in tubby compared to brew? really? what makes tubberville "the coach?" if we are going to get a big name in here and we are going to throw a temper tantrum about a coach we still dont know if he is or isnt the guy i hope to god tubberville isnt the guy! if you are trying to compare tubby and tubberville the only thing they have in common is the word tub! your point has been taken it was just brutal to read!

Top Bottom