mjnnesota football program

tuberville

Reaction score
IAM A ARDENT GOLDEN GOPHER FAN.I JUST CANT FIGUIRE OUT WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE A PATH OF SELF-DESTRUCTION IN REGARDS TO THE GOLDEN GOPHER FOOTBALL PROGRAM. WE MUST ASK OURSELVES.DO WE BELIEVE OUR PROGRAM DESERVES A TOP LEVEL COACH ? IF YES CAN WE FISCALLY SUPPORT A TOP LEVEL COACH ?IF YES WHY ARE WE WAITING ?TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY WE CANT.WHY CAN WE AFFORD TUBBY?
WHY DID WE BUILD ANEW STADIUM IF WE WERE JUST GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE AVERAGE?AT THIS POINT I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE SAYING OH JUST ANOTHER BREWSTER HATER.NO THIS IS NOT TRUE. HE IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE RECRUITER WITH ALESS THAN AVERAGE RECORD.THE NEXT OPTION WOULD BE OH JUST ANOTHER MATURI HATER. NO ANY MAN THAT COULD BRING US TUBBY IS OK IN MY BOOK. WHEN I HEAR HIM SPEAK I CAN SEE HIS LOVE FOR HIS UNIVERSITY. I SAY LETS GO GET A BIG TIME COACH. LETS GO GET TOMMY TUBERVILLE.FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY HE WOULD NEVER COME.I SAY I GUESS IHAVE A HIGHER VALUE THAN YOU PLACED ON OUR UNIVERSITY .WE DESERVE THE BEST BECAUSE WE ARE THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA. GO GOPHERS.

Tommy Tubberville has been shut out from every job opportunity so far, I'd hardly call him a "big time" coach. I would certainly welcome him here if Brewster is fired, but he's hardly Urban Meyer.

Also, caps lock is your friend.

I gave up trying to read that mess after the second grammatical error with the first three words.

I gave up trying to read that mess after the second grammatical error with the first three words.

Delta Hog always warned us how little an Auburn education was really worth.

AFTER YOU GUYS PICKED BREWSTER I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR YOU TO READ CAPITAL LETTERS

TUBBERVILLE 2-0 AGANIST URBAN
2006-2007
Neat. Unfortunately they played a lot more games than that against other opponents, and those games counted too.

Tubberville has been chosen over on at least 3 occasions just this offseason for coaches with no BCS experience. That's not to say that he can't coach, but if he was as "big-time" as you think, I don't see that happening since he's clearly been working hard at putting his name out there.

AND SORRY WAS EDUCATED THROUGH THE MINNESOTA PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM

SORRY WRONG AGAIN IAM THE BIGGEST FAN BAR NONE I WILL BE AT THE GAME WEDS AT THE BRESLIN CENTER GO GOPHERS .IAM JUST TIRED OF SEEING SO MANY SETTLE FOR SO LITTLE.

yeah, go away. You're obviously trying to annoy us. We don't need you.

OH AND BY THE WAY WAS NEVER A CANDIDATE FOR THE THREE POSITIONS YOU MENTIONED ONLY TEXAS TECH WHICH HE IS STILL CANDIDATE FOR .

SCHNOODLER I WILL GO AWAY IF YOU TELL ME YOUR TRUE EVALUATION OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE MATURI BREWSTER,TUBBY,BORTON,ROBINSON.

We have a football coach. You may not like him, but he is ours.

Tubberville or whatever his name is would not be an upward step.

I think its funny that his moniker is all lower case, so we know the function does work...

"the biggest fan bar none" would be secure with his fandom, not shout out how big of a fan he is on a forum.

caps_lock.jpg

CapsLock.jpg

capslock.jpg

RURALGOPHER SORRY I FORGOT I'AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE A MISTAKE ON THIS BOARD.

RURALGOPHER SORRY I FORGOT I'AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE A MISTAKE ON THIS BOARD.

LMFAO...so you do put in the apostrophe this time, but you don't take out the "A" for which said apostrophe is substituted? Oh man, thank you, thank you, thank you for the comedy relief of which this board was so badly in need. PLEASE keep posting!

Look buddy, I didn't say anything until you made it a point to say that fandom was not a word, which we are all well aware of but it gets the point across. You will notice from looking and the post numbers on the upper right hand side of your comments who started going down that road. I am done with you now. ba-bye.

Top Bottom