Mixed emotions on Tuesdays news!

Doesn't change what I posted. Peterson won 23 games in 2011-12. Was ranked top 10 in 2011. He built that program and put his current team in the college playoffs in his third year. What's your point?

Point is he's maintained Petersen's accomplishments and saying if anything the program has gotten worse isn't entirely fair.

Point is he's maintained Petersen's accomplishments and saying if anything the program has gotten worse isn't entirely fair.

2013 was the only year Peterson did not have 10 or more wins while at BSU. He had the same number of conference losses in eight seasons that Harsin has in three. I said it could be argued...you disagree?

For the first time since Warmath, we have defense, the building block for success. And we have the running game and a good kicking game. What is missing is a dependable passing QB, and that will be the final brick. Dumping Claeys and his coaches would be worse than risky and it would be totally unfair to them.

For the first time since Warmath, we have defense, the building block for success. And we have the running game and a good kicking game. What is missing is a dependable passing QB, and that will be the final brick. Dumping Claeys and his coaches would be worse than risky and it would be totally unfair to them.

This...

The Biggest question about the Tuesday meeting do Coyle and the President know that Football drives the department. Its the job of the coach to win, and its Coyle's job to fill the seats. If we get that settled, then lets just move to next level the President needs to realize that the EEOC needs to be curtailed to its original intent and should be realigned. If we can get these three problems settled, then the next hurdle is finalizing the recruiting class. Again that is the Coach's job.

Perfectly stated.

You either give Claeys a 3-year extension or go in another direction if you already have Fleck in your pocket. Keeping Claeys with no extension could be devastating and I have no dog in this fight as to what Coyle should or shouldn't do because I'm not sure what the right choice is myself. A part of me says we should reward Claeys for his results on the field and part of me says we should cut him loose and start fresh after the sex scandal. The kids did nothing criminally wrong and shouldn't be expelled or suspended but I sure would like to see some maturity/morality from the kids that wear the U jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You either give Claeys a 3-year extension or go in another direction if you already have Fleck in your pocket. Keeping Claeys with no extension could be devastating and I have no dog in this fight as to what Coyle should or shouldn't do because I'm not sure what the right choice is myself. A part of me says we should reward Claeys for his results on the field and part of me says we should cut him loose and start fresh after the sex scandal. The kids did nothing criminally wrong and shouldn't be expelled or suspended but I sure would like to see some maturity/morality from the kids that wear the U jerseys.

I agree. Coyle either needs to say "Clayes is my guy and here are three reasons why." Or he needs to make a move. If he brings him back, then the "Coyle inherited Claeys" line goes out the window IMO. Make a commitment or move on, none of this "we'll re-evaluate" next year nonsense.

Go Gophers!!

I agree. Coyle either needs to say "Clayes is my guy and here are three reasons why." Or he needs to make a move. If he brings him back, then the "Coyle inherited Claeys" line goes out the window IMO. Make a commitment or move on, none of this "we'll re-evaluate" next year nonsense.

Go Gophers!!

Spot on...we need some decisiveness and conviction from our AD.

I don't think there's really any way to know how the Claeys era plays out ... except to let it play out.

My guess is whatever Coyle does, he does it via a press release with zero detail. I'm half kidding, but half not.

My guess is whatever Coyle does, he does it via a press release with zero detail. I'm half kidding, but half not.

We have decided to move forward with the football program.

-Coyle

Players conduct rules and discipline for gang bangs aren't a priority as a building block. Nice

Thank you for your post Mr. Nathan. Some things Are understood and don't need to be stated explicitly.

Top Bottom