Mitchell and Freeman 9 minute workout video

Mitch looks good needs to hit the weights hard to gain more strength
Freeman needs to improve his handle and quicken up his step He could be a stud
Jaeden King Please transfer to MINNESOTA

Mitch looks good needs to hit the weights hard to gain more strength
Freeman needs to improve his handle and quicken up his step He could be a stud
Jaeden King Please transfer to MINNESOTA
I hope that last part is a joke, King only played in 16 games for one of the worst teams in the country. He averaged 3.5 pts a game on 27% shooting and 20% from 3.

I thought the skills video showed me something and King looked the best of the 3. I didn't know anything about Jaeden but wish him a great year playin hoops.

I thought the skills video showed me something and King looked the best of the 3. I didn't know anything about Jaeden but wish him a great year playin hoops.
In those drills a guard is always gonna look better than centers.

Thought Mitchell looked great. Could be a difference maker someday. Seems like his skill/style would fit right in on a UMich squad.

freeman looked leaner than I remember from last year, but still a little lethargic. He’s got a decent shooting touch and showed more athleticism (and better hair) than I expected. Handle not great, but he won’t be asked to play PG now that Carr is back. Hope to see body and explosion continue to improve over time.

Thought Mitchell looked great. Could be a difference maker someday. Seems like his skill/style would fit right in on a UMich squad.

freeman looked leaner than I remember from last year, but still a little lethargic. He’s got a decent shooting touch and showed more athleticism (and better hair) than I expected. Handle not great, but he won’t be asked to play PG now that Carr is back. Hope to see body and explosion continue to improve over time.
Always one of my favorite things on gopherhole. Breaking down someone's video like we actually can see something. Guy hitting every three pointer and dunking 12 times. Wow what a player. Lol

Always one of my favorite things on gopherhole. Breaking down someone's video like we actually can see something. Guy hitting every three pointer and dunking 12 times. Wow what a

Freeman wont be asked to play point guard? Do you know what your talking about.

Always one of my favorite things on gopherhole. Breaking down someone's video like we actually can see something. Guy hitting every three pointer and dunking 12 times. Wow what a player. Lol
Lol.
I didn’t make any proclamations, predict ppg, I just noted what I observed. I think it’s evident that Mitchell has a strong set of skills, but god forbid we talk about basketball on this board.

Considering King averaged 3.5 for a bad western Illinois team ...looked liked he fit in with the 2 gophs here... then again

Not much separation seen between these 3 on this tape....

I'm curious how this whole thing gets arranged. Are those guys just randomly all at a park and the guy with the camera shows up by happenstance? Or did they like find someone on purpose to video them at a park doing weird basketball things?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when some of these decisions are made.

I'm curious how this whole thing gets arranged. Are those guys just randomly all at a park and the guy with the camera shows up by happenstance? Or did they like find someone on purpose to video them at a park doing weird basketball things?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when some of these decisions are made.
I’d bet the video producers sought out D1 players in their neck of the woods.

I’d bet the trainer that the 3 of them use probably invited the Fresh Coast Hoops guy to film them.

Isn't that odd though? I guess I find it odd that they'd want a guy filming them working out. Unless they just really need new pics for the gram (Instagram)

Isn't that odd though? I guess I find it odd that they'd want a guy filming them working out. Unless they just really need new pics for the gram (Instagram)
No, not really. Guys get filmed all the time during workouts. I've seen videos of Gach, Mutaf and Gabe working out this offseason and Washington had a ton of them. So did Coffey when he was preparing for the draft.

Lol.
I didn’t make any proclamations, predict ppg, I just noted what I observed. I think it’s evident that Mitchell has a strong set of skills, but god forbid we talk about basketball on this board.
Haha I was just kidding you!

Top Bottom