Mitch Browning a graduate assistant at Tennessee

please bomb this ridiculus thread!!!

Mitch Browning took the gig at Tennessee because he knows only lazy bums sit at home and mumble about not having a job. The guy can coach and will land a good job next year.

I'm just saying that everything changes in the 3rd year because Mason won 5 Big Ten games in year number three without a new stadium. Also, this brewster took over a program that had been a middle of the road team for most of the past decade and had turned out numerous All-American players, All-Big Ten players and had laid a LOT of the ground work to make Minnesota a much more competetive team that it had been since mid 1970's.

So, what I am saying is that if this brewster is a "player" and anything but a mouth and a pretender, he needs to at least keep pace with Mason. That means at least 5 Big Ten wins in 2009. He has had a lot handed to him. Let's see if he's already hit a tripple or if he realizes that he has been lucky to get to irst because the pitcher hit him with a brush-back pitch.

The 2009 season is going to put the flesh on the bones in this picture. It will go a LONG way in telling the tale. Will this brewster emerge as a real contender or will he be exposed as a pretender?????

We will have a VERY interesting Big Ten season in 2009. A lot of you brewster apologists have a LOT riding on this 2009 season. We don't know how this is going to turn out. But, we do know that the new stadium will be FANTASTIC!

I used to harp on Maturi and his Madison desires, but I came around. So what if his heart lies within Dane County? He has been doing a solid job here at the U of M. Years ago at a work meeting when he commented that 'we need to catch up to Madison' made me crabby because by the time you get to where your competition is........they have already moved. I emailed him my concern about being ahead of the curve and the differences re: leading a University in a big city. JM answers his emails and his phone.......try getting Barry A to do that.

Mitch Browning was a nice guy, a really good teacher of zone blocking schemes, and a fair recruiter. But, as offensive coordinator for Minnesota - he did not call the plays.

Top Bottom