Mississippi State balcony will allow fans to bring their own refrigerator to games to store cold beverages

So it's like .. a "Loge box" and you can wheel in a mini-fridge the night before the game fully stocked?

Seems like a good deal I guess?

Mark my words.....this is going to end badly. They've literally cancelled most "free baseball" games at MLB parks because of fans throwing them on the field. Fights at sporting events are becoming more and more prevalent. I'm picturing a group of drunken Bulldog fans tossing refrigerators at each other or over the railings.....:oops::oops::oops:

So it's like .. a "Loge box" and you can wheel in a mini-fridge the night before the game fully stocked?

Seems like a good deal I guess?
Maybe easier to bring a wheeled cooler than a fridge!

Mark my words.....this is going to end badly. They've literally cancelled most "free baseball" games at MLB parks because of fans throwing them on the field. Fights at sporting events are becoming more and more prevalent. I'm picturing a group of drunken Bulldog fans tossing refrigerators at each other or over the railings.....:oops::oops::oops:
Well, more likely: full cans. Those bad boys can do some serious damage.

Or glass bottles?? Yikes.

I sincerely hope they've thought this through and perhaps put some restrictions on it. Like, only plastic containers and bags (box wine) are allowed?

I would go for built in Sub Zero to impress the neighbors.
A properly chilled cowbell sounds better…

Top Bottom