Minny 1st out

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
on ESPN updated...we are 1st team out right now.

Need one more win...

Too bad SDSU won. Otherwise, maybe last team in.

Not that what Lunardi thinks really matters either way. I think the majority of bracketologists will have them in tomorrow.

Lunardi's gotta be off. Nobody has the wins we have and we've been playing great down the stretch. Didn't we look like a tourney team tonight? We pass the so called "eye test." I'm confident we would be in. Lets just beat Purdue tomorrow though.

Darn Wisconsin

Could of nailed Illinois today but they played listless!!!!

What a shame if this great bunch of kids don't get in. After all the problems they had to overcome. Trouble is you just can't overlook the regular season.

If we win tomorrow looks like we are safe...if not a lot of sweating on Sunday

I think we get in, we have a win over every team ahead of us in the BigTen except Purdue, who we can beat tomorrow. How will other bubble teams contend with wins over tOSU, MSU, WISCO, BUTLER, and ILLINOIS? Those are some impressive scalps, not to mention we've been playing our best ball the last month (minus Mich of course).

Get a win tomorrow and we'll be set, though.

How about our record vs top 25 RPI?

i do know that we have 4 wins against the RPI top 50. how about a team like SDSU? meanwhile SDSU was a "gem" in the MWC this year right?! what a joke lunardi! :rolleyes:

EDIT: just read on ESPN that tonight was the gophers 4th win against a current top 25 team. if that doesn't get us in (at least over illinois) then the whole system is a piece of crap.

Message to everyone who said that the gophers needed to make the BTT final to even be on the bubble:

GET SOME

Lunardi's wasn't updated after this game was it? I thought it was posted before it was over?

Man, that loss to Michigan hurts!!! What does this team need to do? It's crazy that no one on national TV ever mentions that Minnesota has FOUR wins against teams currently ranked in the top 16 (5. Ohio State, 11. Michigan State, 12. Butler, 16. Wisconsin) and another ON THE ROAD against a "First 4 in (Illinois)."

He updated at 10:55 our time...
Last 4 in- V Tech, Illinois, Washington, and Rhode Island (so Rhode Island is the last team in and Wash is 2nd to last)

First 4 out- Minny, Miss St, Ole Miss, Seton Hall

Gophers should get nod over Rhode Island. I think its 50 / 50 right now and almost a lock if we win tomorrow

Mississippi State and Rhode Island lose tomorrow = 50/50 chance of being in
Minnesota Wins tomorrow = Lock (because they would jump at least Va Tech)

considering bracketography beat lunardi last year by 7 teams and had a perfect bracket (not just picking who gets in but seeding as well) im inclined to go with their analysis over lunardi who gets all the press just because his site has high volume traffic.. bracketography had us in before tonights win

Agree with UNLV - I think they are in regardless. I think we would like an Illni loss and a win today and we are in solid, my guess would be a virtiual lock with that

Top Bottom