Minnesota's Give To The Max Day

go4rob

Reaction score
Gopher Sports says, “On Thursday, November 13, Minnesotans will do great things together. The state’s annual online giving celebration, Give to the Max Day, will again showcase the extraordinary generosity of Minnesota. Without fail, Give to the Max Day raises millions of dollars each year for organizations and causes across the state.

Last year over $27,000 in gifts to Gopher Athletics helped our student-athletes achieve greatness in the classroom, in competition and in our communities.”

This year your Goal Line Club has a page on the giveMN.org website so you can make tax-deductible donations specifically to the football program. To donate follow these simple steps:

Log onto www.givemn.org

Click on ‘DONATE’

In the Search space, key in one of the three following names:

1 – University of Minnesota Goal Line Club, or
2 – Goal Line Club, or
3 – GLC

When the system responds – click on the GLC box that takes you to the GLC page where you make your donation - On behalf of Gopher Football, thanks for your support.

Go Gophers!

Give to the Max Day is an incredible day that provides exposure for all Minnesota profits. I encourage all GH'ers to explore non-profit options next Thursday.

When are seat donations typically paid for Football? I have two seats, I want to get the donation in this year for next years season tickets, they mentioned that they would start the process in November. Would this be related to that?

Top Bottom