Minnesota Vs. Indiana - Pre-Game Discussion/News

Ive attended games at Williams Arena for decades. This makes me sad; especially with Indiana the opponent

1674658966813.png

Without Garcia, will the Gophers get to 40 points tonight? Will TJD outscore the entire Gophers roster by himself?

Without Garcia, will the Gophers get to 40 points tonight?
A day of firsts -

Battle gets 40 by himself in a college tilt.

We win by double digits.

Will TJD outscore the entire Gophers roster by himself?
JOJ channels his inner Rodman and dominates this “AA” holding him to single digits, while racking up a double double and we see tears trickling down TJD when JOJ dunks over him and gives him a Rocky Mountain appetizer.

OH, and in the biggest shocker GWG gets a %#^}]*#^ forecast correct for the first time in his “storied” meteorological career.

Starts to get iffy beyond the 5th row if you are on level 2. Great way to get in the door and move to better seats : )

Agree cheap way to see B10 basketball. Sad the program has sunk to this level where they are basically giving seats away

Payne shuts down Tracy. Cooper gets double double points and assists. Gophers make free throws to win.

just speaking for myself.

I can drive 2-1/2 hours up to the Cities. try to find a place to park. and then sit in a corner of the upper level.

Or I can walk 10 seconds into my living room, plop down on the couch with my own snacks, and watch the game on a 55" 4K HDTV.

hey, if I lived in the Cities, I would be much more likely to attend. but at my age, the driving and the parking are too much of a hassle.

FWIW - was at a HS game last night. final score 92-87. now that's my kind of game. not 60-55.

Top Bottom