Minnesota Sports In Arizona

tjgopher

Reaction score
Decent stretch of Minnesota sports in the Greater Phoenix Area over a three-week span this month. Minnesota snowbirds should feel at home!

Dec. 11 - Wild at Coyotes
Dec. 14 - Vikings at Cardinals
Dec. 20 - Gopher Men's Basketball vs. Louisville
Dec. 31 - Gopher Football Bowl Game vs. Kansas

I'm loving it. The Az in my username is for Arizona. There are lots of transplanted Minnesotans down here.

I'm loving it. The Az in my username is for Arizona. There are lots of transplanted Minnesotans down here.

How many of the four events will you make it to? I hope you can see all four!

And, we have a forecast for 4-6 inches of snow today, so I'm jealous that you're in the AZ sun!

4"-6" sounds good to me!

And, we have a forecast for 4-6 inches of snow today, so I'm jealous that you're in the AZ sun!

It goes both ways...We'll have mid 60s here in north TX today....I miss the 4"-6" and then sledding and iceskating outside. My kids think it is heaven to have a hill to sled on...I would tend to agree.

:)

GM

It goes both ways...We'll have mid 60s here in north TX today....I miss the 4"-6" and then sledding and iceskating outside. My kids think it is heaven to have a hill to sled on...I would tend to agree.

:)

GM

I know. I do enjoy the four seasons. Bitter cold I can do without, though.

I can't make it to the hockey game but I'll be at the other 3.

Top Bottom