Minnesota Spending $8.43 Million on Coaching Salaries

Someone got paid to write that shit? That's 7th grade-level writing with a C- grade.

Read the article.
Still not sure why one would think skunk fans are starting to get nervous based on some schmuck talking smack against us. Based on that, skunk fans must have been nervous about us for the last twenty years. Keep in mind that the coaches salaries are just now catching up to our division rivals and still are fourth behind Nebraska, Iowa and the skunks. I'm not convinced that the idiots to the east are getting nervous.

Still not sure why one would think skunk fans are starting to get nervous based on some schmuck talking smack against us. Based on that, skunk fans must have been nervous about us for the last twenty years. Keep in mind that the coaches salaries are just now catching up to our division rivals and still are fourth behind Nebraska, Iowa and the skunks. I'm not convinced that the idiots to the east are getting nervous.
over confident then. I sense an underlying nervousness about a program that is clearly on the rise, and a real threat to Wisconsin.

Is the writer still in middle school?

No, he's a retarded Wisconsin fan, lol. I scrolled through the sports section there, not sure how many articles that idiot contributes to, but the whole site is retarded, with every headline exaggerated as to just try to get clicks. I think it's pathetic when youtubers do that, but for a supposed news site to hire biased homers and try to use clickbait bs headlines is pathetic.

Someone got paid to write that shit? That's 7th grade-level writing with a C- grade.

Well, the Daily Caller is mostly known for politics I think? Isn't that Ben Shapiro's site? So it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even pay their sports writers or at least not all of them?

Well, the Daily Caller is mostly known for politics I think? Isn't that Ben Shapiro's site? So it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even pay their sports writers or at least not all of them?
It is a right wing site.

The writer doesn't even realize the game isn't at the end of the year this coming season, lol.

The writer doesn't even realize the game isn't at the end of the year this coming season, lol.

Also doesn't seem to realize that we are paying our staff less than Wisconsin is paying theirs as well. Against my better judgement I clicked the link to see if it really was as poorly written as people were making it sound....and yeah....it is very poorly researched and written.

Top Bottom