Minnesota QB Max Brosmer details his 'welcome to the Power 4' moment

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Tony:

Veteran Tar Heels defensive lineman Jahvaree Ritzie was arguably the player of the game, recording six tackles and three sacks. Listed at 6-foot-5 and 290 pounds, Brosmer was running away from him all night.

"Yeah, that was my welcome to the Power 4 moment for sure," Brosmer said. "It didn't happen too much from where I had originally played and that was a good phone call on the sideline with coach Harbaugh, 'Well you won't do that again, but you know you can take that and grow in-game,' and that's going to be a throw-away next time for sure."

Go Gophers!!

Good, I hope he follows through with what he says. That was one of my big gripes with his play last week, when he had to run, he never threw the ball away and lost us yards multiple times.

Good, I hope he follows through with what he says. That was one of my big gripes with his play last week, when he had to run, he never threw the ball away and lost us yards multiple times.
don't give me flashbacks

I think he's gonna be good. I really thought he just looked different than the QB play the last few years. Im optimistic. Seems like a good kid too - rooting for him.

Top Bottom