Minnesota now in Andre Hollins' top 5

Noreen not interested. Jett not interested. Thomas (grades) unable to get admitted to U of M.

Read what I wrote. The above post that you have been repeating is false.

His grades may have been a deterrent for Tubby to offer him, but unless you know it to be 100% FACT that he did not qualify or got rejected admission, GH's should not be saying he didn't have the grades to get admitted to the University of Minnesota.

Read what I wrote. The above post that you have been repeating is false.

His grades may have been a deterrent for Tubby to offer him, but unless you know it to be 100% FACT that he did not qualify or got rejected admission, GH's should not be saying he didn't have the grades to get admitted to the University of Minnesota.

Player is not cleared to play anywhere YET.

You must really that stupid. Being cleared to play and being unable to get admitted to U of M (as you claim) are two different things.

I claim (factually) that JT cannot play anywhere in Div I unless he passes NCAA clearinghouse.

Re- Thomas... wasn't it pretty much common knowledge that grades were an issue that kept the gophers away? That was my impression... old news.

Re- Thomas... wasn't it pretty much common knowledge that grades were an issue that kept the gophers away? That was my impression... old news.

Yeah, in fact I think it was even reported that Tubby was planning to offer him pending a look at his transcripts, but it turned out they weren't up to par.

Top Bottom