Minnesota Now at #36 on Rivals, "Pig Red Machine" at #69

The notion that the UW program is falling apart and it is a result of a downward trend in recruiting is absurd.

Fine, we'll split the difference and say that the UW program is falling apart and it is a result of a downward trend in coaching.

End of thread.

Fine, we'll split the difference and say that the UW program is falling apart and it is a result of a downward trend in coaching.

End of thread.

Head coach is 30-11. 2-0 vs Punky. I guess I can live with it.

Sorry, I'll repeat:

"The UW program is falling apart and it is a result of a downward trend in coaching."

12....9....7....???

To try to correct this trend, moving forward BB has scheduled 4 cupcakes for non-conf, so this may begin to level off, meanwhile the season ticket holders get to spend $$ to watch the likes of Wofford and Cal Poly. Have fun with that GV.

I still want confirmation as to GV's gender.

I still want confirmation as to GV's gender.

Caster_Semenya_185521gm-a.jpg

To try to correct this trend, moving forward BB has scheduled 4 cupcakes for non-conf, so this may begin to level off, meanwhile the season ticket holders get to spend $$ to watch the likes of Wofford and Cal Poly. Have fun with that GV.

Hey genius, I see South Dakota State on the Gophers schedule. Last year you played Montana State.

Sorry, I'll repeat:

"The UW program is falling apart and it is a result of a downward trend in coaching."

12....9....7....???

Keep saying it and it may come true. Good news is we can watch the downward trend vs the Punky juggernaut on October 3rd. The pressure to win that game on Punky is going to be so intense, he may combust before kick off.

We all know that Wisconsin had our number in the Mason years, and many of his recruits are still on the field. The power shift to the west isn't quite complete yet, but it's moving in that direction.

Considering that the only part of the Gophers' offense that is worth a damn so far this year is a Mason recruit (Decker), I wouldn't get too excited for all of the Mason recruits to leave.

Considering that the only part of the Gophers' offense that is worth a damn so far this year is a Mason recruit (Decker), I wouldn't get too excited for all of the Mason recruits to leave.

they're comin out of the woodworks :clap:

here little troll, come, now sit, good boy

Hey genius, I see South Dakota State on the Gophers schedule. Last year you played Montana State.

Hey idiot Badger broad, when's the last time Wisconsin played a non-con even approaching the quality of Cal this year, USC the next, etc., etc.?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Hey idiot Badger broad, when's the last time Wisconsin played a non-con even approaching the quality of Cal this year, USC the next, etc., etc.?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

It is kind of interesting being called a broad.

I think I will try it.

Hey idiot Gopher broad, just check the schedules.

It is kind of interesting being called a broad.

I think I will try it.

Hey idiot Gopher broad, just check the schedules.

You'll neither confirm nor deny your gender, so I'll assume you're a woman until told otherwise.

I, on the other hand, am male. Post your cell and I can text you a picture if you'd like me to prove it.

I looked back as far as 2002, and I can see that Wisconsin has played no ranked non-cons in that time, let alone a top 10 team. Nice job of saying nothing.

Since you guys love Rivals' rankings so much... Here's their enrolled rankings, meaning the guys who actually QUALIFY count.

Minnesota: 35
Wisconsin: 39

2009:
Minnesota: 48
Wisconsin: 38

I have a question.......which gopher grabs the axe first?

I will say weber

You can say that recruiting classes take a couple of years to have an impact on the field and generally that's true, but not so much in the case of Minnesota's class of 2008. Of the 29 players, 6 were Juco.

Rex Sharpe was a 3 star on Rivals, is now a senior, and is a backup.
David Pittman was a 4 star, is now a senior, and is not in the two-deep.
Tramaine Brock was a 3 star and is not on the team.

Cedric McKinley, Simoni Lawrence, and Traye Simmons all start, but all are seniors.

In fact, you'd think that with the supposed strength of the team being the last 2 recruiting classes, there would be fewer juniors and seniors in the two-deep. Not so. According to Rivals Minnesota has 26 juniors and seniors in the two-deep and Wisconsin has 22. Add in the punter and kicker and the gap grows to 28 to 22. The Gophers have 12 seniors starting (14 if you count punter and kicker), whereas the Badgers have 7.

I have a question.......which gopher grabs the axe first?

I will say weber

I say me when I rush the field and go AP on every BADger player, s**t tossing them all over the field.

But seriously, I'm going to say big play Traye.

And dpoll, yes, GVBADger is definitely a woman. Likely a large and incredibly unattractive one. Look for the behemoth elephants wearing red apparently sitting at the 50 yard line on the BADger side. Tell them they should've purchased extra tickets because each of them will likely take up 2 or more seats.

Is orseke a senior. He's one smart dude. He just came out of highschool last year.

ellestad, is a RS Junior. But even there a top recruit PK will be ready to take his place if not next year the year after.

If the recruiting rankings were the only important thing, the Badgers would win 3 games a year.

So four of these teams consistently outrecruit Wisconsin?

Northern Illinois
Fresno State
Wofford
Hawaii
Indiana
Purdue
Northwestern

If that is the case I would downplay recruiting too.

Top Bottom