Minnesota kids you really enjoyed watching

Sam Jacobson. Saw him do some amazing things in one particular game against Tartan HS. Basically an alley-oop to himself off the backboard. He was a beast.

Jake Sullivan dominated St Paul and the eastern and southern suburbs. I remember bragging him up to my uncle and then when we finally saw him together, he had trouble with whichever inner city team they were playing and their quickness. He turned into a pretty good college player even with very limited lateral quickness and athleticism.
Sullivan was as good as it gets for Minnesota High School shooters. Very competitive and could find his shots no matter the competition. Great High School player.

Sullivan was as good as it gets for Minnesota High School shooters. Very competitive and could find his shots no matter the competition. Great High School player.
He was a stud in college too. One of the better MN players to come out in the past 30 years for sure. I's assuming Monson could not convince him to come here with all the issues at the time?

Top Bottom