Minnesota is not the only Big Ten school losing players

What I found most interesting is that there is zero info on what he did to get suspended. All the info in the Wisconsin papers only indicates that he was arrested.

This happened a long time ago. The rumors were that all three player beat up a drug dealer for his stash. Since drug dealers tend not to go to police to report that their stash has been stolen, there was no police report. Apparently someone from the dorm/apartment that this happened at informed BB about this and all three players were suspended. Harris(although he has had his problems since coming here) and Hill can earn their way back. Appleton is gone.

This happened a long time ago. The rumors were that all three player beat up a drug dealer for his stash. Since drug dealers tend not to go to police to report that their stash has been stolen, there was no police report. Apparently someone from the dorm/apartment that this happened at informed BB about this and all three players were suspended. Harris(although he has had his problems since coming here) and Hill can earn their way back. Appleton is gone.

Harris was in on the drug attack and a few months before that he had a moped flight like Tinsley. I posted it in the Tinsley thread if you want to read it.

What I found most interesting is that there is zero info on what he did to get suspended. All the info in the Wisconsin papers only indicates that he was arrested.

As Jwill said, there was no arrest. There have not been, nor will there be charges pressed.

Top Bottom