Minnesota-Butler predictions

According to the objective/educated/realistic BigGopherFan Cincinnati did not beat #24 Vanderbilt today 67-58.

Where is BigGopherFan? Did he sober up and realize he was out of posts?

I'm not sure why everyone is so pissed off here. i honestly expected most of the people to be a little more objective then they are displaying. Now I know. I expect a lot from the people who contribute to this site. I didn't think everyone was such a homer.
Just because I am a big Gophers fan doesn't mean I think they are going to win every game. This team has a lot to prove before I go picking them to beat the No. 10 team in the country. I hope Minnesota wins as much as anyone, I'm just trying to be realistic.

BGF. It is not that people are pissed off at you, kind sir. It is that your insults to Gopher Fans pissed the Fans off. You did a good job at that...

Pull your head thru the door, if possible.

Be objective/educated/realistic, my friend.

Believe it or not, I don't come on this site hoping to piss people off.

I believe you, BGF...You are a true Gopher Fan...But this time you did, with your insults about us not being objective/educated/realistic.

And again, being objective/subjective, educated/uneducated, realistic/unrealistic. You claimed Butler would win big and insulted a lot of people.

I will repeat, according to your analogies...Cincinatti should not be leading #22 Maryland by 13 with 8 minutes to go in the second half.

I believe you, BGF...You are a true Gopher Fan...But this time you did, with your insults about us not being objective/educated/realistic.

And again, being objective/subjective, educated/uneducated, realistic/unrealistic. You claimed Butler would win big and insulted a lot of people.

I will repeat, according to your analogies...Cincinatti should not be leading #22 Maryland by 13 with 8 minutes to go in the second half.

It's pathetic if people got insulted that I picked Butler to beat the Gophers on the Gopher Hole predictions thread that's designed for fun more than anything else. Simply pathetic. I am entitled to my opinion, and if people don't like it, too bad. I shouldn't have to apologize for picking Butler to defeat the Gophers. I think the thread asked what the game predictions where, not how much the Gophers would beat Butler by. That's not the point.

Cincy is supposed to be a good team in the Big East this season. No one will argue that.

BGF... We accept your opinion about Butler winning. But, put this to rest... You DID insult a lot of Gopher fans. Period.

Thank you, BGF. Now, may the best team win...or the luckiest. It should be a good game.

And IF they chunk the 3-point chucks, the Gophers will win by 20. Big IF!

Final...Unrated Cinci: 69, #22 Maryland: 57.

The point is BGF...ranking has nothing to do with what one picks.

So are the Gophers, So also is Butler.

Go Gophers!

OK...enough pi$$ing into the wind. All I ask is: please do not insult those who pick the Gophers to win, ok?

Top Bottom