***MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA BOTH TEAMS NEED A WIN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Neb...12 of 14 pts in paint..other 2 are Fts

Nebby steps on Loewe's shoe before he extended his arm.

17 to 6 can't bear to watch changing channel.

Not sure this Gopher squad wins another game this year. Who are they going to beat? PSU at home maybe? This is a dogshit effort so far.

Fundamentals have gone in the shitter lately. Every team is going to pressure them the rest of the way because they can’t handle it. Which is extremely disappointing with lots of experienced players.

looking like ass early..hopeful we can pick it up though

Nebraska is AWFUL and we are getting smacked. The last 2 halves were what I was terrified of to start the year. We look like a mid tier OVC or Summit league team.

Fundamentals have gone in the shitter lately. Every team is going to pressure them the rest of the way because they can’t handle it. Which is extremely disappointing with lots of experienced players.
Honestly it’s what you fear with recruiting from lower levels, even if you take the best. Surprised it took this long for that to be the game plan. Then again, some teams try to beat you their preferred way.

I don’t think Willis will be bothered by “Air Ball”

I said teams should pressure them all along. Slow death.

Must be that notorious Nebraska stank that is throwin our shooters off. They're used to it. Home court advantage.

Top Bottom