Minneapolis (and campus) from the International Space Station

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
This is a cool picture. Amazing detail considering the distance. The astronaut who tweeted didn’t even call it Huntington Bank! Sponsors don’t own space apparently.

We live close to Cedar and the fertilizer effect seems to be making the lakes greener sooner each year.

"University of Minnesota’s stadium"

Take that out of state bank!
Just waiting for BoA or WF to take over US.

Completing the gutting of the three major original Twin Cities banks (Norwest, US, TCF).

Just waiting for BoA or WF to take over US.

Completing the gutting of the three major original Twin Cities banks (Norwest, US, TCF).
US was created by a merger of First Bank, US Bank, & Firstar. It is already #5 in the country, so I think it isn't going anywhere.

US was created by a merger of First Bank, US Bank, & Firstar. It is already #5 in the country, so I think it isn't going anywhere.
And BoA #2 and WF #3 are substantially larger, and still substantially smaller than #1 JPMorgan Chase.

That doesn't prove anything. You could easily be correct in the long run.

And BoA #2 and WF #3 are substantially larger, and still substantially smaller than #1 JPMorgan Chase.

I'm thinking there would be a better chance of US Bank acquiring more regional banks than one of the Big 3 swallowing up US Bank.

I'm shocked that BoA and WF are larger. I never see ATMs for either when traveling, but I always see US Bank ATMs.

Didn't Norwest buy up a bank called 1st Minnesota too?

I'm shocked that BoA and WF are larger. I never see ATMs for either when traveling, but I always see US Bank ATMs.
Really? Opposite for me! Wells Fargo is bigger out west though.

Eventually there's just going to be one bank for everything when the natural course of capitalism runs and one winner defeats or absorbs all others.

Then we can call it "The Bank" again!

Top Bottom