Miller Kopp's - 100 things I've learned through it ALL:

If he can remember 100 things, he must be both bright (good enough to go to the U) and young. I’m no longer young and probably not bright enough to get into the modern U. Miller has a lot going for him!

Technically it was only 96 (missed a few #s). Coach even somehow made it in (biggest accolade this season?)! “76. Ben Johnson probably consumes 100 cough drops during a game. Talking”

Last edited:

Rent is due everyday - so said every Drill Sergeant, Platoon Sergeant, and First Sergeant I ever had. Shoot, I probably said it when I was a Sergeant too.

#85 99% of Twitter don’t know hoops even ball guys…. Got to agree. I coached baseball and fans no nothing about coaching.

#87 toughness can’t be coached - bullshit, you can’t coach if you don’t know how! Although, recruiting it probably does help.

That’s a fun and interesting read. A lot of this applies in life too.

Love the Ben Johnson reference.

Go Gophers!!

I like it. Number 26 fits for all of us. “Get over yourself.”

Well done. Not sure what his career aspirations are, but with an attitude like that, he will succeed in whatever he chooses. Really insightful.

Let me add one to his list. 101. The ignore feature will help maintain your peace.

If he can remember 100 things, he must be both bright (good enough to go to the U) and young. I’m no longer young and probably not bright enough to get into the modern U. Miller has a lot going for him!
Either he has a good memory or vivid imagination.

Top Bottom