Miles Staying At LSU

Duluthguy

Reaction score
Despite a thread on here saying that Miles is going to Michigan, the Michigan Rivals site is announcing that Miles is staying at LSU.

Despite a thread on here saying that Miles is going to Michigan, the Michigan Rivals site is announcing that Miles is staying at LSU.

Duluthguy: The certainty of the internet is rather breath taking huh? :drink:

There was an audible cheer in my office a few minutes ago.

The calls for his head will return the very next time they lose a game.

Also according to Rittenburg:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6011557&campaign=rss&source=ESPNUHeadlines

But for some reason, the link I posted above is not showing.

Anyways...from his post:
LSU athletic director Joe Alleva released a statement Tuesday confirming that Miles will return for a seventh season with the Tigers.

"I am pleased to announce that Les Miles will remain the head coach at LSU," Alleva said in the statement. "Les has led this program to many great successes on the field and his players represent LSU well off the field. We look forward to many great years of LSU football under his leadership."

If true, more panic by the Michigan faithful......

Sound Familiar?

Tweet from Rittenberg.

"Brady Hoke now the obvious choice for Michigan. Who else is even willing to listen? Hoke could work out, but this search hasn't gone well."

Change a couple proper nouns and it sounds like nearly every hire thus far. MN, Miami, Pitt, you name it.

Not long ago, there were a handful of people on this board scoffing at names like Brady Hoke and Al Golden.

Seems like nobody won the Peterson/Patterson/Harbaugh/Leach sweepstakes.

If true, more panic by the Michigan faithful......

I was in a place for dinner about three years ago just after Rich Rod was hired and struck up a conversation about how happy he was Carr was gone. This guy was a former player who I recognized and he went on and on about how former players wanted Carr out and something new. He talked about the pressure former players had put on the athletic director to make a change. Don't know if this was all true but if it is, you won't see any spectacular hire at Michigan. I predict there will be a new athletic director there shortly and an extension of poor play per their previous standard for sometime to come. If indeed les Miles does not take the job, there is a major problem at Michigan.

Domino's plane that was in Baton Rouge is now headed to San Diego. I think we know who the next coach will be.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N220DF

John Wayne Airport = Orange County.

Turns out Michigan really is a Mickey Mouse operation.

rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg

Top Bottom