Mike Morris talks about Seantrel

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
Morris is a meathead in general, but if he knows anything, it's weight training. Last week (Thursday I think), I was listening on the way in to work, and he started talking about Seantrel out of nowhere. For those who may not know, he runs a gym in the south metro somewhere. SH has been working out there, and Morris was talking about spotting him on the military press. He said that SH is "too advanced" for him, and that he is so tall and so strong that Morris can no longer spot him by himself. He said that has NEVER happened before. Keep in mind that this is a guy who has trained Birk, Hovan, Kleinsasser, Steussie, and many others. And those are grown men - this guy is 17 years old!

This is yet another anecdote for those who think that Brewster should be able to recruit Henderson as easily as he should have been able to recruit McNeal and Floyd.

Interesting. On a side note, I actually like KFAN's morning show.

Interesting. On a side note, I actually like KFAN's morning show.

(I do too. But we'd better talk quietly. KFAN is like the devil incarnate in these parts because they don't talk Gopher sports 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.)

(I do too. But we'd better talk quietly. KFAN is like the devil incarnate in these parts because they don't talk Gopher sports 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.)

(Or even 1 hour a day, 1 day a week. But hey, same difference.)

hawkeys latest weak azz song, who sludge wants to bang next, how many roids morris took this week, what movie we all like

and poor comedy

I dont know why other "sports stations" across the country cant pick up on this stuff.....LMAO

hawkeys latest weak azz song, who sludge wants to bang next, how many roids morris took this week, what movie we all like

and poor comedy

I dont know why other "sports stations" across the country cant pick up on this stuff.....LMAO

I've woke up to the show M-F for the last couple of years and never heard any of that (specifically the steriod charge, that's a pretty serious charge to make. Has he really admitted using?). Comedy is obviously a personal preference, some people like Woody Allen and others prefer Larry the Cable Guy and everyone else in between. To each there own.

(Or even 1 hour a day, 1 day a week. But hey, same difference.)

FWIW Trent Tucker did a decent job pretty consistently talking up Tubby's squad on Saturday mornings during the season while I was on my commute especially to coincide with any Saturday games that were coming up.

I've woke up to the show M-F for the last couple of years and never heard any of that (specifically the steriod charge, that's a pretty serious charge to make. Has he really admitted using?). Comedy is obviously a personal preference, some people like Woody Allen and others prefer Larry the Cable Guy and everyone else in between. To each there own.

yes morris has admitted it

Top Bottom