Mike Leach refers to his seniors as empty corpses

An empty corpse...that's a fossil isn't it?

When I read that article, all I could think of is how badly the GopherHole would melt down if Coach Kill did that.

Then again if he did...NO MORE MINNESOTA NICE!!!

I'll paraphrase Dalton at the introduction meeting at the Double Deuce in "Roadhouse": Employee #1: "What if he calls my mother a whore?" Dalton: "Is she?"

Leach referred to his seniors at empty corpses.......are they?

The comment is harsh but if you notice he did not name names, he simply stated some of the seniors are the issue and some are not.

Yeah.. He called them out.. but it sounds like they are going through exactly what we went through last year.. Getting the right mindset. Leach is just going about it in a different way than Coach Kill has.

I have no problems with his comments.

Yeah.. He called them out.. but it sounds like they are going through exactly what we went through last year.. Getting the right mindset. Leach is just going about it in a different way than Coach Kill has.

I have no problems with his comments.

I thought the same thing. Kill isn't as frontal in his motivation tactics, transitions are hard, one of the reasons i give the kids so much credit who went through Mason(recruits) to Brewster to Kill and maintained their edge until senior day last season.

When I read that article, all I could think of is how badly the GopherHole would melt down if Coach Kill did that.

Then again if he did...NO MORE MINNESOTA NICE!!!

He actually did far, far worse. He said the seniors were collectively slow, not athletic and not very good football players. He then proceeded to completely ignore them after their eligibility ran out.

There were a some complaints but nobody melted down.

I still think we missed out on leach but it is what it is, hoping the best for coach kill and our program

I'll paraphrase Dalton at the introduction meeting at the Double Deuce in "Roadhouse": Employee #1: "What if he calls my mother a whore?" Dalton: "Is she?"

Mama, not mother. Other than that...spot on.

Pain don't hurt.

I have "Road House" (sorry, not "Roadhouse") recorded, and will be watching it tonight while falling asleep. I could spend hours talking Road House.

Top Bottom