Michigan VS Stanford

woozee

Reaction score
I just witnessed Stanford come out of a time out with an adjusted defense and Michigan REALLY struggled at adjusting. 2 practically back to back turnovers.

I think the gophs can beat Michigan this year.

I think they can beat Michigan, and Indiana this year.

I think they can beat Michigan, and Indiana this year.

Michigan when they are on will be tough but they have been so inconsistent, Indiana has looked very average when I have seen them, not marking either of those home games as losses at this point.

One caveat about Michigan. Since Belien arrived, we have always brought out the best in them. New regime brings hope, but I can't ignore history either.

The question mark about Michigan is whether we can deal with the fact that they have players who play above the rim. As we experienced in Hawaii, the teams who play above the rim cause us problems. I can foresee Michigan getting a lot of dunks on us.

That being said...I think we can definitely beat Michigan here at the Barn.

The question mark about Michigan is whether we can deal with the fact that they have players who play above the rim. As we experienced in Hawaii, the teams who play above the rim cause us problems. I can foresee Michigan getting a lot of dunks on us.

That being said...I think we can definitely beat Michigan here at the Barn.

I agree, I think the difference here will be unlike with Arkansas, the gophs will time to prepare for Michigan and we saw how well Pitino prepared for Syracuse and Florida State when he had time, Arkansas I think we were gassed from the day before. It'll be tough, but we can win at the barn. I could really see us starting anywhere from 3-0 to 0-3 in conference hopefully not the latter, schedule turns into murderers row after that.

I agree, I think the difference here will be unlike with Arkansas, the gophs will time to prepare for Michigan and we saw how well Pitino prepared for Syracuse and Florida State when he had time, Arkansas I think we were gassed from the day before. It'll be tough, but we can win at the barn. I could really see us starting anywhere from 3-0 to 0-3 in conference hopefully not the latter, schedule turns into murderers row after that.

That sounds like a station19 type of prediction, bemidji. :)

That sounds like a station19 type of prediction, bemidji. :)

Lol I hear ya on that, but I have no idea how our style will translate to the conference, I just feel all three of those games are winnable, but they're certainly not locks.

Michigan is adjusting to life without Burke and the under-rated Hardaway! Burke made the game easy for everyone else. McGary misses Burke the most. Hardaway hit some big shots over the years and he was always steady.

Top Bottom