Michigan @ OSU

I agree 100%. I would take Dre, Appling, Burke and Abrahms over him in a heartbeat

What Burke ends up doing aginst Minnesota might change your mind, Craft is very good, like others have said he just isn't a scorer.

Wolverines are gonna be mad.

So many overplay the "good team loses makes them angry and better" outlook. I'd point out just as many times where a loss puts a team on a terrible slide as it helps them get better. Whichever team plays more aggressively will win the UMinn/UMich game.

OSU simply exposed Michigan. They are a young and inexperienced team. They are not going to come into our Home and all of a sudden play exemplary?! I've seen LOTS of teams go on a tough road trip and lose 2 or more in a row. If we bring our B game, we'll beat Michigan. If we bring our A game, we'll beat them soundly, by 16 or more points. If we bring our D game, like we did vs IU in the first half of that game, PSU could beat us. Our C game? Well, at home, that would make it a close game that we lose in the last minute. So we have to have a decent game. We have to come out and play like wily veterans, and we need to play smart, and we'll win. I've been hearing people talk about Michigan being overrated, not having played anyone, and now that they have, and OSU is not even that good, they lost. I think its a race between IU and Minnesota for the Conf Title. And IU has to play in Michigan, which gives us an advantage. I am glad Michigan lost, this is good for Minnesota.

What Burke ends up doing aginst Minnesota might change your mind, Craft is very good, like others have said he just isn't a scorer.

Craft is a solid PG with a high IQ who seems to always make good decisions. He plays good D and is a good ball handler.

I still don't know that I'd call him elite though.

We will have a tough time wining at OSU - we need to start the games much better - be at least even or ahead at half...

And we won't be?
Didn't say we won't be, but we didn't get beat by our biggest rival just as we were (presumably) about to take over the #1 ranking. Both teams will be ready for a fight at The Barn.

We've scored 50+ points in the 2nd half of our last 3 games. Can we please find a way to get out of the 20s and teens in the first half?

OSU simply exposed Michigan. They are a young and inexperienced team. They are not going to come into our Home and all of a sudden play exemplary?! I've seen LOTS of teams go on a tough road trip and lose 2 or more in a row. If we bring our B game, we'll beat Michigan. If we bring our A game, we'll beat them soundly, by 16 or more points. If we bring our D game, like we did vs IU in the first half of that game, PSU could beat us. Our C game? Well, at home, that would make it a close game that we lose in the last minute. So we have to have a decent game. We have to come out and play like wily veterans, and we need to play smart, and we'll win. I've been hearing people talk about Michigan being overrated, not having played anyone, and now that they have, and OSU is not even that good, they lost. I think its a race between IU and Minnesota for the Conf Title. And IU has to play in Michigan, which gives us an advantage. I am glad Michigan lost, this is good for Minnesota.

I agree with all of this but I will point out that Indiana and Minnesota are not the only ones fighting for the title. However, if anyone but Michigan won I would be happy. :clap:

Top Bottom