Michigan hires a search firm for their new coach!

froggopher

Reaction score
They will pay up to $250K for some firm called Korn Ferry(?) Man, they better get moving pretty quit! It will take awhile to get their Michigan Man! Go Gophers! Sure glad we don't have to go through this crap again!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This isn't the most surprising thing in the world. I probably wouldn't want an interim AD making the most important hire in the department. Between an interim AD and a search firm, I probably choose search firm. They can't sit around and wait for a new AD first because then all the coaches will be gone.

Although they probably should have thought about this a little better and avoided a situation where an interim AD would be put in a position to hire a football coach.

With froggopher's recent track record in predicting coach hires, I'm now predicting Michigan will get either Les Miles or Jim Harbaugh, potentially both.

Thank you Gopher07! I did not know my own talent was worthy of this fantastic honor! Go Gophers!!

Must not be going well. I can't imagine a Harbaugh or a Miles would show interest and then they would need a search firm to get the deal signed. A sign the times are changing in Ann Arbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Michigan, I hope this is the worst idea since the kids at Rancho Carne brought in Sparky Polastri to choreograph their cheerleading routine.

With froggopher's recent track record in predicting coach hires, I'm now predicting Michigan will get either Les Miles or Jim Harbaugh, potentially both.

I will say Michigan will get neither. They need to find an Athletic Director. Doing any search without the New AD is futile at best. All the will the recruiting clock is ticking. This is a dumpster fire.

I have heard the interim AD will be the FT AD. Just a matter of time

Top Bottom