Michigan Game

Macalavich

Reaction score
I am road tripping to the Michigan game with my dad, 10 year old son and 9 year old nephew. Looking for advice regarding:
1) parking - my dad has a heart condition and I remember reading in Reusse several years ago that parking was $50. I can drop my dad off but any tips for parking? 2) where to stay? Right now we are looking at booking a room about an hour away, the hotels around the stadium appear to be sold out...am I kissing anything? 3) Are there any Michigan game day traditions we should be aware of to get the full Big House experience? 4) Anything anyone else can share? Thanks in advance! We are planning to bring back the jug. Go gophers!!

Both times I was out there, we parked at Pioneer High School, very close to the stadium, so the walk wasn't bad at all (no more than 800 feet, if I remember correctly). I think it ran us 35 bucks to park. Fortunate for you, I understand they got plumbing at the stadium, so you won't get the pleasure of using a ring of portajohns surrounding the place.

Enjoy the biggest stadium in the country, I know from experience, seeing the Jug won there is an amazing feeling!

Top Bottom