Michigan at the Barn Thursday

Section201

Reaction score
Michigan is a mystery to me this year. They seemed to return everyone of significance yet they are stumbling this year. Anyone have any insight to their troubles?

They beat us twice last year. We lost at Ann Arbor 74-62 and we lost at the Barn 67-64.

Obviously we need to beat them Thursday.

Are we feeling good about it?

Go Gophers!

:clap::clap::clap:

Michigan is a mystery to me this year. They seemed to return everyone of significance yet they are stumbling this year. Anyone have any insight to their troubles?

They beat us twice last year. We lost at Ann Arbor 74-62 and we lost at the Barn 67-64.

Obviously we need to beat them Thursday.

Are we feeling good about it?

Go Gophers!

:clap::clap::clap:

I have a feeling that Michigan will be a different team on Thursday. I have seen this over and over with teams playing against Tubby's teams. They always bring their A game. They know that his teams will be ready to fight every night (except the OSU game).

This will not be an easy win if we win but a win is a win (Sorry, I used way too many wins in this line).

Go Gophers

Michigan has been underachieving and I don't see that changing any time soon. I'll take the gophers by 6-7.

Michigan has been underachieving and I don't see that changing any time soon. I'll take the gophers by 6-7.

Hope you're right rc. Then later in the schedule knock off those Boilermakers! Just messing with you.

Minnesota is a mystery to me this year. They seemed to return everyone of significance yet they are stumbling this year. Anyone have any insight to their troubles?

fix'd that for ya

Phan

Minnesota is a mystery to me this year. They seemed to return everyone of significance yet they are stumbling this year. Anyone have any insight to their troubles?

fix'd that for ya

I believe we are all painfully aware of the problems the Gophers have had.

So what is the deal with the Michigan floparoo?

fix'd that for ya

And they played just like last year until Nolen went out.

Michigan Woe-lverines

Michigan has only two players contributing positively this year in Manny Harris and Deshawn Sims. They have gotten little or no production from anywhere else----Novack has steadily declined from last year, Lucas-Perry adds nothing, Darius Morris shows promise, but too young to play qualityu point guard for this team. They also live and die by the 3-pointer--hoisting up over 24 3's/game, but only connecting on 29%. They show flashes every once in awhile(wins over UCONN, Ohio State), but more often than not this team underachieves.

"Show me whatcha got, Fat Boy!" ...

Sorry, could not resist.

Edit...this was intended for joubert.

They also live and die by the 3-pointer--hoisting up over 24 3's/game, but only connecting on 29%

Oh God please don't let them find their rhythm against us.

Playing Michigan at the right time

I'm a firm believer in not just WHO you play but WHEN you play 'em. The Gophers are absolutely catching Michigan at the right time. The Wolverines look like a team tinkering on the verge of cashing in the season. If the Gophers can jump on 'em right away, I don't think we're going to see much fight out of the Wolverines.

Michigan is not a good basketball team. Make Harris get his points on a lot of shots. Let Sims shoot from the outside and keep him off the block as best you can and let everyone else try and beat you. They won't.

If Harris is a first round NBA pick, this is a bad , bad draft.

I have a few questions...

1. Which Michigan team will show up?

2. Which Gopher team will show up?

3. Which Gopher fans will show up?

4. Will Bob Knight and Brent Mussberger get to go to Murray's with Sid Hartman?

5. Will we hear on the Sunday Sports Huddle with Sid and Dave about this?

6. Will BigGopherFan come down on those of us who pick the Gophers to win?

7. Will MikieS win Rick Mons's Pick the Score again?

8. Does Dr.Don like beer?

9. How many Bucky fans does it take to turn off the lights when the party is over?

10. Is Iowa really better than Indiana?

11. Is Indiana really better than Iowa?

12. Does anyone dare answer any/all of the above without lecturing me about wearing Maroon and Gold Glasses?

Ok, just for fun

1) The bad one

2) The good one

3) About 12,500 reasonably good one

4) Bobby K. will

5) In a mumbly fashion, yes

6) Of course he will

7) He's won enough.

8) mmmm, beer

9) Zero. Real Bucky fans aren't scared of the dark.

10) yes

11) no

12) We *all* wear maroon and gold coloured glasses. Sometime mine fall into my Leinie's......

Michigan and their drive and kick 3pt offense isnt so new this year. They have been scouted and good teams have shut those down. They are also woefully week inside. Come on Sampson!

Doc - Let me try

I have a few questions...

1. Which Michigan team will show up? I am hoping for the crappy "I give up" maize and blue.

2. Which Gopher team will show up? I am hoping for the "Golden Gophers" that whipped Illinois last season.

3. Which Gopher fans will show up? The usual suspects. They will be quiet and reserved until Blake drops a bomb or two.

4. Will Bob Knight and Brent Mussberger get to go to Murray's with Sid Hartman? Yes.

5. Will we hear on the Sunday Sports Huddle with Sid and Dave about this? Duh.

6. Will BigGopherFan come down on those of us who pick the Gophers to win? We will only hear from BGF if the Gophers lose.

7. Will MikieS win Rick Mons's Pick the Score again? He is due.

8. Does Dr.Don like beer? No. The good Doctor lives for beer.

9. How many Bucky fans does it take to turn off the lights when the party is over? In Bo's system it takes five fans to circle around the light switch for 30 seconds before anyone makes a move towards the switch.

10. Is Iowa really better than Indiana? No.

11. Is Indiana really better than Iowa? No.

12. Does anyone dare answer any/all of the above without lecturing me about wearing Maroon and Gold Glasses?
Yes.

Do I get a prize?

Section 201...Another +1 for you, and your prize is that I will buy the first round when we finally meet in person with GL, Moonlight, and all of the rest of KFAN fan club. (That will NOT cost me much, right? :) )

Doc

Section 201...Another +1 for you, and your prize is that I will buy the first round when we finally meet in person with GL, Moonlight, and all of the rest of KFAN fan club. (That will NOT cost me much, right? :) )

I am jotting that down so I don't forget.

I hope it isn't like the sign at the old "Little Wagon" in downtown MPLS that said "Free Beer Tomorrow!"

:)

Joubert.

Nice---Fat Boy had a lot of good games for Michigan---was just honored as part of tribute to Big Ten Championship Team under Bill Freider along with Gary Grant and others................Good to see "The Judge"
"Show me whatcha got, Fat Boy!" ...

Sorry, could not resist.

Edit...this was intended for joubert.

Top Bottom