Michgan wr vicious sucker punch

That's good way to critically injur/kill someone. Pure cowardice.

Heck of a screen, though. I'm guessing that play was drawn up in the huddle.

Per the deadspin article:

"The dude who got hit lost a tooth and broke his jaw in three places, which he had to have wired shut.

According to the police report, this happened because of an argument about hockey and football.

York will be charged with a count of aggravated assault and two counts of assault and battery."

Love the comments...

John Biggs: I presume the 'C' is silent? I can't figure out how you pronounce his name.
Batista Thumbs Up: I believe it's pronounced Asshole.

What a cowardly punk. Here's to hoping he gets run over by a Mack truck. Society does not need worthless sh!t like that punk.

That's good way to critically injur/kill someone. Pure cowardice.

Heck of a screen, though. I'm guessing that play was drawn up in the huddle.

Is anyone surprised? Obviously a thug. He will get his someday. Guys like that never stop doing stupid things like this. No more football for him.

But the other guy was hitting on his girlfriend

If my momma named me Csont'e I'd probably be a bit testy too. You have to wonder what's going on in her mind. Do you think she carries her groceries home on her head?

If my momma named me Csont'e I'd probably be a bit testy too. You have to wonder what's going on in her mind. Do you think she carries her groceries home on her head?

What is so important about a name you don't like? If his name was Fred, he still cheapshot the guy.

You'd think that whole Phil Nelson fiasco would have been coachable moment around the Big Ten.

Note to Gopher fans heading to Ann Arbor for the game...stay away from Scorekeeper's - or Skeep's as the locals call it. Here is a sampling of the responses (all from Michigan fans) on Reddit about the incident - these only apply to the bar this happened at, I have yet to see a posted that identifies themselves as a Michigan fan say he should not be kicked off the team:

This is why nobody over the age of 21 steps foot in Skeep's

Just appearing on the Skeeps security camera footage should be an automatic two game suspension, even if all it shows is you walking through the bar. Half the news items about athletes behaving badly involve that place. Perhaps more now that the shady night club across from the AATA center is closed

word. never been, and never will

Come on, you gotta enjoy all the dudebros and sorostitutes there, right?

I've only been three or four times. It's sad because the bar itself is pretty cool, but the clientele is the worst.

I've seen plentttttty of very high-profile, definitely underage Michigan athletes at skeeps over the past few years. It's a stronghold in athlete nightlife and your favorite recent Michigan player has almost definitely spent a lot of time there.

It would be Skeeps...kick this piece of **** off the team.

Time to start charging people with attempted murder for this crap. When you wind up and hit someone like that, you are trying to kill them.

Sometimes comedy isn't easy is it?

More black on white violence. Notice that unlike Ferguson, Mo. there won't be any looting.

Top Bottom