Michael Rand calls Green Line a "game changer" for traveling to Gopher games

HEY NOW! "ASIAN" IS OFFENSIVE! please refer to the fish as "invasive fish from undetermined locations"

We know where the MF'ers come from, 54. They are those undesirable illegal aliens.

HEY NOW! "ASIAN" IS OFFENSIVE! please refer to the fish as "invasive fish from undetermined locations"

Much like the late Ultimate Warrior, these invasive fish will end up being branded, "From Parts Unknown".

Asian carp are great for grilling. Nail to hickory board. Grill until flesh is flaky. Throw away fish and eat the board.

Much like the late Ultimate Warrior, these invasive fish will end up being branded, "From Parts Unknown".

I believe the Ultimate Warrior was originally the Dingo Warrior and hailed from the Australian Outback. WCW!

The way to deal with the Asian carp is to find a way for someone to make money from it. All the carp you can catch, no limit! I wonder if you could make cat food out of carp...

But back on topic, I'd rather wait for a train than to wait in a car in traffic.

The way to deal with the Asian carp is to find a way for someone to make money from it. All the carp you can catch, no limit! I wonder if you could make cat food out of carp...

But back on topic, I'd rather wait for a train than to wait in a car in traffic.

Each to their own.

I'd rather wait for a hot babe.

Each to their own.

I'd rather wait for a hot babe.

Ah, but if you're looking to pick up a hot babe at the game, you're probably not in a big hurry to get home. Besides, you have a better change of meeting someone while waiting for a train than waiting in traffic in your car. Not a great chance, mind, you, but small chance is better than nothing.

It should be a realistic option.

Learning the Value of Truth

[Moe is strapped to a lie detector machine]
Eddie: "Do you hold a grudge against Montgomery Burns?"
Moe: "No."
(machine buzzes)
Moe: "All right, maybe I did. But I didn't shoot him."
(machine dings)
Eddie: "Checks out. Okay, sir. You're free to go."
Moe: Good, 'cause I got a hot date tonight.
(buzz)
Moe: "A date."
(buzz)
Moe: "Dinner with friends."
(buzz)
Moe: "Dinner alone."
(buzz)
Moe: "Watching TV alone."
(buzz)
Moe: "All right! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog."
(buzz)
Moe: "Sears catalog."
(ding)
Moe: "Now would you unhook this already, please? I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment."
(buzz)

Learning the Value of Truth

[Moe is strapped to a lie detector machine]
Eddie: "Do you hold a grudge against Montgomery Burns?"
Moe: "No."
(machine buzzes)
Moe: "All right, maybe I did. But I didn't shoot him."
(machine dings)
Eddie: "Checks out. Okay, sir. You're free to go."
Moe: Good, 'cause I got a hot date tonight.
(buzz)
Moe: "A date."
(buzz)
Moe: "Dinner with friends."
(buzz)
Moe: "Dinner alone."
(buzz)
Moe: "Watching TV alone."
(buzz)
Moe: "All right! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog."
(buzz)
Moe: "Sears catalog."
(ding)
Moe: "Now would you unhook this already, please? I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment."
(buzz)

Excellent
excellent-mr-burns.gif

Nothing beats a good Simpsons reference! Well done Breakin' The Plane and UU! :cool:

Top Bottom