Michael Brown-Stephens

Technically they get a scholly for four years, but if the team says we no longer want you, the player can still attend school but he wouldn't count towards the 85. However that rarely happens as guys transfer out because they still want to play.
Believe that is only for medical retirement.

What evidence has anyone seen to suggest MBS is being pushed out? Does someone believe Fleck would not want a receiver of his experience in the program to compete for playing time next year?

It was Michael's decision not to be on the bowl team. It will be his decision whether to come back or transfer.
I’m not saying he is being pushed out. It seems as though some want him to be.

I’m not saying he is being pushed out. It seems as though some want him to be.
Look my man - people have opinions, and that's just the beginning, middle, and end.
I want MBS gone, but I am not losing sleep over it. If he wants to stick around for a degree, then he absolutely should do so! If he wants to return kicks for the South Harmon Institute of Technology, then he has my full support!

Look my man - people have opinions, and that's just the beginning, middle, and end.
I want MBS gone, but I am not losing sleep over it. If he wants to stick around for a degree, then he absolutely should do so! If he wants to return kicks for the South Harmon Institute of Technology, then he has my full support!
Careful about what you say about South Harmon.....that is a fine upstanding institution of higher learning that had a documentary made about its creation. :)

Top Bottom