Metrodome roof

You knew this was coming. The market for sports trinkets just keeps expanding.

I wonder if there will be a big order from that a-hole white hooded club for the whole center section?

I have a piece of bench from Memorial Stadium. I suppose if someone really wants a piece of the Dome roof because of their fond Gopher memories from the dome, they are welcome to it. For me, a piece of the dome is sort of like a visit from an aquaintance that you were trying to forget.

I have a piece of bench from Memorial Stadium. I suppose if someone really wants a piece of the Dome roof because of their fond Gopher memories from the dome, they are welcome to it. For me, a piece of the dome is sort of like a visit from an aquaintance that you were trying to forget.

That's, I think, why they are marketing this especially to Twins fans - more fond memories.

Hell, if I were a Michigan football fan, I buy some of that teflon to reflect on some good times.

I will not forget that Michigan\Gopher game. The worst game in U of M sports history and of course I was there. Very few good Gopher football memories in that piece of crap stadium. Blow it up!

Top Bottom