Message Board Threads Take on a Life of Their Own

Given his ties to the Chicago area I would think Illinois would have the inside track on getting Obama. However if we can land him do you think he projects more as a DB or WR with that 40 time?
Hey, I thought this was already settled and it was proven that he is a Rainbow Warrior.

Thanks DL65

Killjoy, Okay genius . . . I'll have you know he's a close personal friend. Given this is the season of sharing and giving, I'm going to send you a couple certificates to Murray's!! They're in the mail.

Go Gophers!!

I remember Sid asking Kill (True story) about the third week he was on the program how did he enjoy the the steak and Kill replied that he never received the certificates. For some reason I think you are going to pull a Sid on me.

Years ago I was able to run a 4.5 40. I took me all of April 5th to run it.

Given his ties to the Chicago area I would think Illinois would have the inside track on getting Obama. However if we can land him do you think he projects more as a DB or WR with that 40 time?

Illinois has no chance, Bielema considers Illinois in-state recruiting.

Restaurants that I like to visit when I'm in the Twin Cities: Loring Pasta Bar (Dinktown); Lucias (Uptown); Moscow on the Hill (St. Paul); and Gasthof Zur Gemutlicheit (NE Mpls).

Now that I've posted the names of the above restaurants, they should consider advertising on GopherHole. Just sayin'

Go Gophers!!

Thanks DL65

Restaurants that I like to visit when I'm in the Twin Cities: Loring Pasta Bar (Dinktown); Lucias (Uptown); Moscow on the Hill (St. Paul); and Gasthof Zur Gemutlicheit (NE Mpls).

Now that I've posted the names of the above restaurants, they should consider advertising on GopherHole. Just sayin'

Go Gophers!!

Great recommendations! Send me some certificates for them!

Killjoy, Forget about the certificates . . . I'll go the extra mile and talk to my close personal friend, Sid Hartman, and see if I can get you to join Sid and Bobby Knight and Bud Grant at Vescio's in Dinkytown. You'll get continuing education credits on Leadership. If he allows you to sit in with Lou Holtz, you'll get credit toward a graduate degree. That's the best I can do at this time.

Go Gophers!!

P.S. Sid told me that if Lou Holtz had stayed at Minnesota, the Gophers would have earned another National Title. GopherHole would have different name for this forum. Darn the luck.

DL65

Killjoy, Forget about the certificates . . . I'll go the extra mile and talk to my close personal friend, Sid Hartman, and see if I can get you to join Sid and Bobby Knight and Bud Grant at Vescio's in Dinkytown. You'll get continuing education credits on Leadership. If he allows you to sit in with Lou Holtz, you'll get credit toward a graduate degree. That's the best I can do at this time.

Go Gophers!!

P.S. Sid told me that if Lou Holtz had stayed at Minnesota, the Gophers would have earned another National Title. GopherHole would have different name for this forum. Darn the luck.

DL65 - There is no end to your connections and talents but what I really find most impressive is your ability to speak Sid. Before you started translating what he was saying on the Sports Huddle I was never sure exactly what he said. Therefore I assume you must have majored in foreign languages when you went to school. Do you speak wren also? Maybe you could start translating what he says. In all seriousness I really do appreciate your work and amazing skills in capturing the essence of what Sid says.

I ONly come oN hear ,becose they are TALKIng about my TEEm. I EXPECT GoPhERs want ME heer four a DIScusion?

i didN’T nose there R boreds Jus for mY TEem, SO I haNG out and see wAHT GeTs dISGusted on THis 1.

Follow-up question for Bob_Loblaw: Earlier in this thread you said you haven't voted in a presidential election since Ford. Henry Ford was president? How'd that happen?

Go Gophers!!

This is exactly why the Gophers need to return to the exact uniforms they were wearing in the late 80's. Those were the best uniforms EVER! (not to mention the real reason is I was getting laid regularly at the time and this would make me feel a whole lot better about myself)

So what the heck did Coach Kill have to say, any way dl65?

Did anybody hear how the vikings did against the lions? How 'bout those vikes? You know, they have NEVER won the big one, have they? The Gophers have won 6 NC and the vikings have NEVER won the big one.

They will be playing in that dome until the day they leave...Now is not the time for a hand out for that glorified contracter and developer from new jersey...

; 0 )

Top Bottom