Merry Christmas!

McGopherFan

Reaction score
To those not celebrating this holiday, I hope you enjoy celebrating the one you do. If nothing else it is never to early to wish someone a happy new year!

Huzzah, and happy holidays to you and everyone else as well.

+1

Thanks for helping me waste far too much time in 2009. Looking forward to more meaningless speculation and debate in 2010.

+1

Thanks for helping me waste far too much time in 2009. Looking forward to more meaningless speculation and debate in 2010.

Ha --- that's what these message boards are all about!!!

Wishing you, the rest of the board and all the rest of Gopher nation a very merry Christmas, too!
Hopefully we can close out the year with one more Gopher victory!!

Merry Christmas to you all.
I consider many of you friends even though I've met but a few.
Safe travels to those on the road.

good holidays all.

And I wish you all a Maroon and Gold New Year.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday. Just imagine what The Bank would be like if we had this kind of snow in November.

Agreed, safe travels to all. That Insight destination looks better all the time!

I hope your Christmas and the rest of the Holiday Season is spent with loved ones and friends.

To those not celebrating this holiday, I hope you enjoy celebrating the one you do. If nothing else it is never to early to wish someone a happy new year!

Thank you! and Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all!

I agree with GGR....I haven't met many either but always love to check and see what my Gopher buddies are talking about. Especially for (when present) intelligent Gopher football and recruiting talk. Just ignore the trolls.

Merry Christmas to all.
Joy to world!

Merry Christmas to each and every GopherHoler!

Okay, who was naughty and who was nice? Just had to ask ;)

Top Bottom