Merry Christmas!

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

xmas_tree_9.gif

Thanks, MNSnowman. Back at you all on the Board. Gophers 11-0, going for 12-0 versus Tubby's alma mater. Can't wait for 6 p.m. Sunday, then bring on the Spartans!!!!! Merry Christmas ALL!!!!!!!!!

Ditto, Merry Christmas to Snowman, Dr. Don, and all and everyone, and God Bless us, every one!

Happy holidays and safe travels to all! Thanks to all the posters for making this such a great board to post on! Here's to a happy new year, the year of the stadium!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I would also like to the time to thank MNSnowman for the time he takes everyday to help make this board what it is with all of his contests/games/posts. Thanks Snowman, your hard work is definitely appreciated!!!

Thank you Snowman. Thank you all. Merry Christmas and a Happier new year.

My Christmas wishes...

2 years ago (actually, I think I asked for this for a few years) I wanted a PG for Christmas, and Santa gave us Al Nolen. Last year, I asked for a big man...and here came Colt45 (along with Sampson)...what should I ask for this year? Santa's been pretty good to me!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas...off to our family festivities, aka eating and drinking (even more) - lol!

2 years ago (actually, I think I asked for this for a few years) I wanted a PG for Christmas, and Santa gave us Al Nolen. Last year, I asked for a big man...and here came Colt45 (along with Sampson)...what should I ask for this year? Santa's been pretty good to me!QUOTE]

Stop screwing around and just point blank ask for a final four appearance (or natl championship, if you're really confident of your "in.") :)

Merry Christmas everyone. May you experience that peace that exceeds all others.

Top Bottom