Merry Christmas, the lot of ya...

Seany

Reaction score
All of you, Merry Christmas, and it doesn't matter Syracuse orange nor Iowa black nor even dread crimson Sconnie, I wish them each a merry Christmas all, and safe travels, please, as when it comes right down to it, we are all just simply brothers upon the face this earth.

We've one hell an ice-storm currently taking place the coast of Maine, so much I'm just waiting for the hammer to fall, once those lines get so overloaded in ice they just simply collapse and disconnect, as there's nothing else they can do in face such icy duress.

So Merry Christmas, early, and I do sincerely love the squabbling lot of all of you, I do...

And moderators, please feel free to move this, delete it, or do whatever with it, it's okay.

God bless all of you, and please, please, please have a kind and lovely Christmas.

Same to you Seany! I have co-workers in the NE and many of them are without power. Best wishes to you and your family and I also enjoy the Gopher community here.

All of you, Merry Christmas, and it doesn't matter Syracuse orange nor Iowa black nor even dread crimson Sconnie, I wish them each a merry Christmas all, and safe travels, please, as when it comes right down to it, we are all just simply brothers upon the face this earth.

We've one hell an ice-storm currently taking place the coast of Maine, so much I'm just waiting for the hammer to fall, once those lines get so overloaded in ice they just simply collapse and disconnect, as there's nothing else they can do in face such icy duress.

So Merry Christmas, early, and I do sincerely love the squabbling lot of all of you, I do...

And moderators, please feel free to move this, delete it, or do whatever with it, it's okay.

God bless all of you, and please, please, please have a kind and lovely Christmas.

Sioux Falls and SW Minnesota dealt with a horrific Ice Storm last April. It's a devastating weather event that left Millions of trees trashed and thousands of homes without power for up to 10 days. I sure am praying that your area gets spared as much as possible. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and everyone. Football brings us together (and apart!) but it's only a game in the end. Thanks GH and the team for another fun, successful, and entertaining year. Our future is bright.

Yup, peace and harmony. Love and forgiveness. Merry Christmas all.

Top Bottom