Men's Hockey: WCHA Tournament

One of the most surprising things I have seen today is that the "Fire Lucia" thread on GPL is only 2 pages long.

I was disappointed a year ago when Lucia wasn't removed. Could've told him to step down citing "health concerns" - now, he should flat out be fired. It's been four years since we've resembled Gopher hockey. There's never an excuse for that. Never.

If Lucia comes back next year, next winter will be really long because I will refuse to support the program. Something has to be done. This years team does not have one player who has played in an ncaa tournament game. How sad is that? This is ten times worse than woogs later years.

BIG TEN hockey needs to start. Hockey in D1 has become embarassing with all the juniors and canadians (see und).
Union, Merrimack and Renesseler are in the top 10 or so?? really? D1 hockey is just getting downright embarassing lately.

BIG TEN hockey needs to start. Hockey in D1 has become embarassing with all the juniors and canadians (see und).
Union, Merrimack and Renesseler are in the top 10 or so?? really? D1 hockey is just getting downright embarassing lately.

I recall watching a UAA player take a penalty that I would put money on being 25+ years old.

4 years in the bottom half of WCHA is not acceptable. They need to get rid of him this year or give an extension. Since recruits won't play for a guy with one year left...especially if its a traditional powerhouse playing .500 hockey.

Top Bottom