Meet & Greet with Coach Kill & staff at stadium January 22nd

GoalLineClub

Reaction score
Help us welcome our new head coach Jerry Kill into the Gopher family. Members of his staff will circulate during the reception that includes appetizers, a light buffet and a cash bar. Coach Kill will address the group at 6:00pm. This is an event for Goal Line Club members and their guests.

Saturday, January 22nd
TCF Bank Stadium - DQ Club
4:30 - 6:30pm
$20 admission (kids 12 & under free)

Click HERE to reserve your spots to the first official event with Coach Kill.

drop a note to [email protected] with any questions.

One of the very few times I wished we lived closer to the TC's. Would like to be there.

Reminds me how I should renew my GLC membership. Let it expire last season for some reason. Will have to pick it back up this year.

GoalLineClub could you spell out the Home pregame benes that come with membership? I can see the GLC folks enjoy playing bean bags and the stadium is a shorter walk than the plaza but what else? food/drink/cleaner restrooms?

GoalLineClub could you spell out the Home pregame benes that come with membership? I can see the GLC folks enjoy playing bean bags and the stadium is a shorter walk than the plaza but what else? food/drink/cleaner restrooms?

http://goallineclub.com/index.php?SPSID=38718&SPID=3310&DB_OEM_ID=8400&page=home

Benefits spelled out under "Member Signup".

It's just a really good way to get to know the coaches and players. It's the best investment I have made over the last 5 years. The free admission to the Friday GLC luncheons (Gold Status) is a nice bennie as well.

Plus, the GLC raises funds and benefits the program. It's win-win.

Join today!

registration deadline in just a couple days, hope to see everyone there.

Four of us from Rochester will be there!

Top Bottom