Media Prediction Thread: Minnesota at Oregon State

BHGP chimes in:
Minnesota at Oregon State - 9pm on FS1
Max: The #Pac12AfterDark special, and there’s a Big Ten team playing! Oregon State isn’t good. Minnesota is not good. I cannot wait to watch this entire game on Saturday night. It’s gonna be ugly. Minnesota 17, Oregon State 14.

Jordan: !!!!!!!!!! (I’ll take Minnesota, grudgingly).

JP Scott: The ho hum Buffalo outing was good for Fleck and the Gopher. They correct some errors and curb stomp a horrendous Beaver squad, 31-9.

JPinIC: I said last week I really wanted to pick against Fleck and that I’m not on any sort of water-borne vessel. That remains true. But damnit if Oregon State isn’t just awful. They got curb stomped by Colorado State and just barely escaped Portland State. As much as I think Minnesota under Fleck is going to be a total flame out, they still get another W here. Ugh. Minnesota 27, Oregon State 24.

Matt: There are definitely some holes in P.J. Fleck’s boat, but Oregon State is REALLY bad. If they can win this game, Minnesota is in big trouble. Hell, if Oregon State SCORES, Minnesota is in big trouble.

BoilerHawk: Minnesota has a good enough defense, I think. Oregon State is probably the worst football team in FBS. Boat Rowers 14 - Oregon State 10

Hello Jerry: The Flecktones really disappointed me offensively against Buffalo. With that said, I think they’ll be able to move the ball over Oregon State and get a little momentum (yeah, I believe in it) going into Middle Tennessee next week. The Fighting Flecks 30, Oregon State 10.

RobDonaldson: As a proud P.J. Fleck supporter, I think he handles business this week against an Oregon State that got trampled in week one by Colorado State and narrowly escaped Portland State in week two.

Ben: I think Minnesota wins handily.

https://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2017/9/8/16272580/the-pants-predicts-week-2-big-ten-conference-football-games-iowa-iowa-state-michigan-purdue-oregon

Top Bottom